So about a month ago I decided I wanted a Guard Battery

tumblr_pcm9lhJZ431tdqdkto1_1280.jpg
Another squad mostly done. 

tumblr_pcm9lhJZ431tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

Brings us to about 25/50 of the scion infantry are table ready.  

tumblr_pcm9lhJZ431tdqdkto3_1280.jpg

Also painted this guy, his name is Stukov, and he will be the lone vostroyan joining my scions for Kill Team, representing the last member of his squad and seeking vengeance. 

Played my first Killteam game today with Stukov's Survivors and Tempestus Killteam Salem 

My buddy and I built the Terrain Together then jumped into a game, probably got tons of the rules wrong, but had a good time. 

Opponent was Deathguard 

tumblr_pcz1piH1VY1tdqdkto1_1280.jpg

I  ended up winning 5-4 
tumblr_pcz1piH1VY1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

A close victory is the best kind

I respectfully disagree. You learn more from a close victory, but the best victories are the ones where you crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the opposing player, i.e., total victories.

I feel like the regular guardsmen are okay, but the low ballistic skill really hurts. 

Surprisingly Fix bayonets seems EXTREMELY good. 

The whole narrative thing with Stukov is great though, especially when he kills 3 models and survives a mission. 

Yep they look great.

Tempted to start a similar thread myself, my desire to wedge some basilisks into my Primaris/Imperial force has similar spiraled out of control. I think I have something like 50 guard now from zero 3 months ago....

The Commissariat will be expecting the thread shortly... :D :tu: 

Yep they look great.

Tempted to start a similar thread myself, my desire to wedge some basilisks into my Primaris/Imperial force has similar spiraled out of control. I think I have something like 50 guard now from zero 3 months ago....

Seconded ... preliminary bombardment, report to the barracks with images

The 75th Iotan Wolves Lead the Way 

tumblr_pd4ncyXDZU1tdqdkto3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pd4ncyXDZU1tdqdkto2_1280.jpg

Waiting on the second box of drop  force imperator so I can build the last of my scions , all told I  will  have 55 bodies   with a good spread of metla guns and plasma guns with 4 volley guns , 3 tempestor primes , once I  have the last stormtroopers built and painted  it will be time to get back to the vostroyans 

Yep they look great.

The Commissariat will be expecting the thread shortly... :biggrin.::thumbsup:

They've got you now, PB. The Commissars never forget and never forgive :sweat: It's how I've got my own IG WIP thread now :happy.:

Lovely to see the KT boxes working for you Lord Blackwood - my gaming circle got a few so I'm looking forward to getting some containers done and on the table. Were they easy to assemble and paint?

• 4 weeks later...

tumblr_pery3xLlnH1sh7rc6_1280.jpg

5-0  victory vs deathguard today was a fairly one-sided game with  more than half his army getting gunned down  on my first turn ,  I  did lose the two armigers and several guardsmen but secured the  Cache  ( 3 points )  First Blood ( 1 point )  and Slay the wArlord ( 1 point. ) 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived