Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Introducing Conversion World...

Conversion World Bits Bitz

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Conversion World

Conversion World

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 29 posts

Hi everbody,

since this seems to be the place, where companies can introduce themselves, I would like to introduce Conversion World to you.

Some of you might already know us from Instagram or Facebook (or from the Blood Angels and Space Wolves sub forum here on B&C), but I feel like making a short introduction here might be helpful as well...

Conversion World is producing high quality, hand casted tabletop bits that fit well with all kinds of 28mm (or heroic 28mm) tabletop miniatures.

You can find our webshop here: www.conversionworld.de

Right now our range of products is kind of heavy on sci-fi stuff (such as energy weapons) but in the long run we plan to cater many different games and many different factions.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, just let me know...

Best regards,

Christian

And here´s a little selection of our products:

101 01 16
103 03 02 01Bild1
101 03 12
101 03 09
101 02 08
101 01 15
101 01 11
101 01 07
107 03 02Bild1
103 03 03 01Bild1
101 09 01
101 03 03
101 02 09
101 01 17
101 01 09
101 01 13
101 03 11
101 03 10
101 01 03

• Warhead01, mithrilforge, Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra and 26 others like this
Bolter And Chainsword signatur

www.conversionworld.de  - Fine quality tabletopbitz and models

Magos Takatus

Magos Takatus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,313 posts

I like that these weapons cover a lot of styles that the space marine range doesn't. I think I like the Flamberge sword the most followed by the chain  axes.

Formerly known as Flame Boy since about 1999. Time for a change! smile.png

My Adeptus Mechanicus Ploghttp://www.bolterand...og-torburnides/

My Ork Ploghttp://www.bolterand...oys-orky-horde/

https://www.instagra.../magos_takatus/

gallery_48988_15465_6059.png

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,076 posts
  • Faction: Order of Baal, Dal'yth Sept

Got the "Red Angels Masterly Large Energy Shield Version 1" and the "Red Angels Masterly Large Energy Sword Version 1". Great quality and looks awesome!

The sword is extremely thin but flexible so it can take some abuse (just don't drop it on the floor obviously), tho the cross guard broke quickly when I handled the model normally. I got told I just got a bad example and got offered replacement tho so I might have just gotten a bit unluckly. Nothing bad to say about the shield. Sturdy and no flaws whatsoever.

Once Primaris get some melee options and in if they don't look as great as these I'll order from conversion world again. :tu:

• N1SB likes this

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

OnboardG1

OnboardG1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 509 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords
I really like the chain weapons!

Ave Dominus Nox.

Call_of_Chaos_10_Banner_01b.jpg

Centurion Jay

Centurion Jay

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,038 posts
  • Faction: The Hounds Imperialis

I really like the swords you have on offer, especially the Greek style ones. I've been looking for a marine sized xiphos style blade for a while and yours fit the bill perfectly. The idea with your "articulated" hands is brilliant as well I have to say!

The Hounds Imperialis - True Scale Custom Chapter WIP Log: http://www.bolterand...nds-imperialis/

30K Ultramarine WIP Log: http://www.bolterand...e-38th-company/

Joe

Joe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,785 posts

I was wondering when you might set up your own thread. c:

mkbKIlr.png

N1SB

N1SB

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,294 posts

Got the "Red Angels Masterly Large Energy Shield Version 1" and the "Red Angels Masterly Large Energy Sword Version 1". Great quality and looks awesome!

The sword is extremely thin but flexible so it can take some abuse (just don't drop it on the floor obviously), tho the cross guard broke quickly when I handled the model normally. I got told I just got a bad example and got offered replacement tho so I might have just gotten a bit unluckly. Nothing bad to say about the shield. Sturdy and no flaws whatsoever.

Once Primaris get some melee options and in if they don't look as great as these I'll order from conversion world again. thumbsup.gif

Thanks for this customer testimonial.  I'm checking out this sight and will talk to my 40k friends.

Specific melee weapons are much in demand and I'm going to see if my friends and I could put a group order together.

Posted Image

Brother Lemartes

Brother Lemartes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,753 posts

Got the "Red Angels Masterly Large Energy Shield Version 1" and the "Red Angels Masterly Large Energy Sword Version 1". Great quality and looks awesome!

Once Primaris get some melee options and in if they don't look as great as these I'll order from conversion world again. :tu:

I agree with all this! Really love the weapons I got awhile back and quality is great; however, the cross guard broke on mine as well, so be careful there!

SickSix

SickSix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,211 posts
  • Faction: Silver Skulls
I really like the hammer. And the flamberg weapons might look really cool on a Salamanders character.

Brother Captain Ed

Brother Captain Ed

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,101 posts
  • Faction: The Indomitus Crusade
These are all really great. When you start producing weapons for AoS Stormcasts and Freeguilds, you will have my undivided attention!
  • Kierdale and RikuEru like this

This galaxy ... is ours.

um.jpg               

Juggernut

Juggernut

++ MEDICAE MONTANEA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,722 posts
  • Faction: All Things Khornate

I've seen your stuff before, perhaps through Facebook or somewhere. Love the chainaxes; love everything, really.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,807 posts
  • Faction: TODESKOMPANIE

I just got some of their bits I recently ordered - great stuff !

https://greenblowfly...sion-world.html

=][= fortis Fortuna adiuvat . =][=
my 40k FB Page:
https://m.facebook.com/Terminus6Est
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

sockwithaticket

sockwithaticket

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,714 posts
  • Faction: Crimson Tears

I have a few bits (Maul, Axe and Chainsword) and certainly intend to order more. Perfect casting quality and really cool designs. The power axes in particular are the best looking in the market.

Crimson Tears, Deathwatch and Inquisition WIP thread (most recent page):
http://www.bolterand...updated/page-28

Deathwatch Hall of Honour thread:
http://www.bolterand...maccrage/page-4

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpg

Naryn

Naryn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 450 posts
  • Faction: Mantis Warriors
Lovely stuff, will definitely be picking some of this up.

Carlson793

Carlson793

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,433 posts
  • Faction: Adeptus Mechanicus

Added to +++The Forges of Mars+++.

• Black Blow Fly, RedFox, Major_Gilbear and 1 other like this

Currently not taking decal commissions. See Carlson's College of Arms and Graffiti for some of my past work. Self-print decal sheet questions? See Ye Olde Decal Project for more information. Also, see Winterdyne's Applying Waterslide Decals tutorial - it's essential! Need special models, bits, or terrain? See +++The Forges of Mars+++.

gallery_48988_10069_9252.pnggallery_48988_10069_890.pnggallery_48988_10069_12890.pnggallery_29004_10383_5969.pngETL_Medal_02.gifgallery_29004_10691_2146.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gif gallery_80588_10579_401.png

Luna707

Luna707

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 906 posts

Great stuff, I've bought a few of your weapons and I'm very much looking forward to using them! I love the idea behind the hand kits as well, I'm definitely planning on picking some of those up soon. Do you guys have any plans for making large claymores or zweihanders? I am definitely in the market for some 

• RedFox likes this

gallery_84811_11476_9558.jpg

Check out my truescale marines!

http://www.bolterand...on-hands-blog/ 

Slan Drakkos

Slan Drakkos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 368 posts
  • Faction: III and XVIII Legions
The gladius and the energy gun sword really interest me. I also like how the website shows categories for bits that haven't been made yet. That shows a level of foresight as far as what's intended to be eventually built while simultaneously giving the customers something to look forward to.

matcap86

matcap86

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 199 posts
  • Faction: DA, Custo, Ad-mech, GsC, SoB

Can also attest to top-quality castings and great customer service. Bought the energy gun swords for my custodes and they worked out great!

Conversion World

Conversion World

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 29 posts

Wow, thanks for all the nice words guys and thanks especially to all customers for telling people about your experiences with us and giving an evaluation of our products. It´s greatly appreciated.

To answer to some question and comments:

@Brother Lemartes and sfPanzer
You are absolutely right about those crossguards being really thin and therefor somewhat fragile. The good news is, that´s isn´t the case anymore. thumbsup.gif
If I remember correctly you did place your orders a little while ago, while I was still selling on ebay, correct?
I did update the design of some my products after that, before shop opening, and did strenghten this particular crossguard among others. Haven´t heard about
any broken crossguards since then... sweat.gif

@ Luna707
Happy ypu like the hands. I am working on some matching arms already. There will be more hand desings as well and more poses. While my current hands are designed for holding melee weapons primarily, I will also see to design some hands to hold ranged weapons. With the matching arms there will be many different versions with different angle in the elbow- and the shoulder  joint.

I have two 2-handed swords in my range of products right know, but they have a different look than what´s normally associated with a claymore or a zweihänder... I will see if I can do something along that lines as well.

@ Slan Drakkos
Quote: "I also like how the website shows categories for bits that haven't been made yet"
Happy to hear you see it that way. I wasn´t really sure if I should do this because on the other hand I wouldn´t wanted the shop to appear "empty" and to have people click on empty categories. But I guess with the number of products in a category visible in the menu already, that shouldn´t happen hopefully.

@ Carlson793
Thanks for adding us to the respective list in "The Forges of Mars".

Edited by Brother Tyler, 28 June 2018 - 01:49 PM.
AoS discussion removed

• Luna707, Brother Lemartes, Silas7 and 2 others like this

40K Destiny

40K Destiny

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 64 posts
  • Faction: Vylka Fenryka

https://conversionwo...guage=en&id=33 

Do you plan on making variations of this type of Chain Weapon? I am getting some anyway because they are fantastic, but it would be nice to know.

"Childish? The people of your world named you Great One. The people of mine called me Slave. Which one of us landed on a paradise of civilisation to be raised by a foster father, Roboute? Which one was given armies to lead after training in the halls of the Macraggian high-riders? Which one of us inherited a strong cultured kingdom? And which one of us had to rise up against a kingdom with nothing but a horde of starving slaves? Which one of us was a child enslaved on a world of monsters, with his brain cut up by carving knives? Listen to your blue-clad wretches yelling of courage and honour, courage and honour, courage and honour! Do you even know the meaning of those words? Courage is fighting the kingdom that enslaves you, no matter that their armies outnumber yours by ten thousand to one. You know nothing of courage. Honour is resisting a tyrant when all others suckle and grow fat on the hypocrisy he feeds them. You know nothing of honour!"- Angron 

"You may have heard these words before, but I will teach you what they truly mean. GO BEYOND!"- Quote from a 6th Legion Dreadnought "All Might" delivering a fatal blow to an unidentified daemon.

Conversion World

Conversion World

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 29 posts

@40k Destiny

We will definetively make more chainweapons, including more "Basic" weapons as well as "Masterly" and "Venerable" ones. There will also be more faction-specific chainweapons. If you should ask about more chainsword for our "Wolves" line of products, the answer is that there will surely be some more versions of a 1-handed chainsword in the future, but that will take a while cause I would like to focus on some new weapons first and factions that do not have any specific weapons for them yet... I could do a 2-handed version of that chainsword though, maybe that´s something you would be interessted in...

• Black Blow Fly likes this

Wispy

Wispy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,309 posts
I saw that Wolves chainsword on instagram and I'm strongly reconsidering my 'no 3rd party bits' rule for it. It would make a great frost sword for a gravis Wolf Lord.

Black Blow Fly

Black Blow Fly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14,807 posts
  • Faction: TODESKOMPANIE

I would love to see a two handed chainsword !!!

=][= fortis Fortuna adiuvat . =][=
my 40k FB Page:
https://m.facebook.com/Terminus6Est
Terminus Est
Blood and Honor!

Kierdale

Kierdale

++ EXERCITUM IMPERARE ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,716 posts
Very nice work. :tu:

40K Destiny

40K Destiny

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 64 posts
  • Faction: Vylka Fenryka

@40k Destiny

We will definetively make more chainweapons, including more "Basic" weapons as well as "Masterly" and "Venerable" ones. There will also be more faction-specific chainweapons. If you should ask about more chainsword for our "Wolves" line of products, the answer is that there will surely be some more versions of a 1-handed chainsword in the future, but that will take a while cause I would like to focus on some new weapons first and factions that do not have any specific weapons for them yet... I could do a 2-handed version of that chainsword though, maybe that´s something you would be interessted in...

Please, take your time! I am encouraged by your response, a two handed version would be amazing, maybe with the head (or in this case the shape of the chainsword casing) coming to more of a point than the other two handed chainsword. Regardless make what you feel like making, I am eagerly waiting to see what you are thinking of in any and all cases.

Edited by 40K Destiny, 29 June 2018 - 11:14 PM.

"Childish? The people of your world named you Great One. The people of mine called me Slave. Which one of us landed on a paradise of civilisation to be raised by a foster father, Roboute? Which one was given armies to lead after training in the halls of the Macraggian high-riders? Which one of us inherited a strong cultured kingdom? And which one of us had to rise up against a kingdom with nothing but a horde of starving slaves? Which one of us was a child enslaved on a world of monsters, with his brain cut up by carving knives? Listen to your blue-clad wretches yelling of courage and honour, courage and honour, courage and honour! Do you even know the meaning of those words? Courage is fighting the kingdom that enslaves you, no matter that their armies outnumber yours by ten thousand to one. You know nothing of courage. Honour is resisting a tyrant when all others suckle and grow fat on the hypocrisy he feeds them. You know nothing of honour!"- Angron 

"You may have heard these words before, but I will teach you what they truly mean. GO BEYOND!"- Quote from a 6th Legion Dreadnought "All Might" delivering a fatal blow to an unidentified daemon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Conversion World, Bits, Bitz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users