Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Introducing Conversion World...

Conversion World Bits Bitz

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Wolf Guard Einar

Wolf Guard Einar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,294 posts

Will you do DA style ones?

• Joeyray likes this

User.exe has been terminated.

Master Sheol

Master Sheol

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,625 posts
Anything with winged swords or hooded angels? ;)
  • Hantheman likes this
“Battles are won by courage, by standing firm in the face of overwhelming adversity, by advancing into certain death when every instinct is screaming at you to turn.”

Conversion World

Conversion World

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 29 posts

@Brother Sgt Arkley:

Yes a "Green Angels Sword" should be released soon.

@ Master Sheol:

I did just release a winged Sword. ;-) Although I guess you mean something more "knightly" than "angelic", correct?

As I wrote above, a "Green Angels Sword" will be available soon. This particular version won´t have wings though, but other that have will follow. Heads/Helmet with hoods as well at some point.

• Black Blow Fly and Wolf Guard Einar like this
Bolter And Chainsword signatur

www.conversionworld.de  - Fine quality tabletopbitz and models

Marshal Vespasian

Marshal Vespasian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,356 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
Will you maybe do shoulder pads at some point?

uqpKirY.jpgsml_gallery_48988_16053_22483.png

coldfyre

coldfyre

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 546 posts
I really like the swords but uh... i think that blood angels logo seems a little... nsfw?
  • Panzer likes this

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,076 posts
  • Faction: Order of Baal, Dal'yth Sept

I really like the swords but uh... i think that blood angels logo seems a little... nsfw?

I didn't want to say it. :D

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

Conversion World

Conversion World

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 29 posts

@ Marshal Vespasian

Sure I will. I have two shoulder pads in store already and (many) more will follow.

@ coldfyre and sfpanzer

Thanks for your concern guys it´s really appreciated.

I am as sure a one can be though that the design you mentioned does not infringe anybodys copyright. I will send both of you a direct message shortly explaining why I know this for fact. I will do it this way - instead of posting about it here - to avoid turning this into a "copyright-discussion-thread" because, as most of us know who have ever read through such a thread, they never turn out to be productive or to anybodys profit and mostly are only an accumulation of personal opinios and superficial knowledge...

If anyboy else wants to read why I am sure the above mentioned desing does not infringe anybodys copyright, feel free to message me. Thanks for your understanding.

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,076 posts

@ coldfyre and sfpanzer

Thanks for your concern guys it´s really appreciated.

I am as sure a one can be though that the design you mentioned does not infringe anybodys copyright. I will send both of you a direct message shortly explaining why I know this for fact. I will do it this way - instead of posting about it here - to avoid turning this into a "copyright-discussion-thread" because, as most of us know who have ever read through such a thread, they never turn out to be productive or to anybodys profit and mostly are only an accumulation of personal opinios and superficial knowledge...

If anyboy else wants to read why I am sure the above mentioned desing does not infringe anybodys copyright, feel free to message me. Thanks for your understanding.

Nsfw has nothing to do with copyrights. sweat.gif

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

Conversion World

Conversion World

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 29 posts

If I should have understood your(s) comment(s) completely wrong I have to apologize. If you feel like clearing up what it does mean/ how that comment was meant then, feel free to send me a message.

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,076 posts

I've replied to your PM. I hope it clears things up. ;)

Conversion World

Conversion World

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 29 posts

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png ok, I am an idiot. And here I thought I would have my first copyright discussion going on when in fact it was just an "adult-joke"...

Sorry for the complete missunderstanding guys and for making such a fuss about that. (In my defence, Englisch is not my native language, but normally I am fluently enough in order to get jokes such as this. msn-wink.gif)

• coldfyre, Arkhanist, Fenbain and 1 other like this

coldfyre

coldfyre

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 546 posts
It’s all good friend :) you’re doing great work!
  • Black Blow Fly likes this

Dracos

Dracos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,221 posts
  • Faction: Primaris Warhawks
... and in your defense ;) it’s not really English either, it’s more like interweblac or something.

“You kids get off my lawn” :)

Edited by Inquisitor Dracos, 24 November 2018 - 02:57 AM.

sml_gallery_7985_14167_21284.png gallery_48988_10069_135.png gallery_48988_15465_8206.png gallery_87434_12256_5320.png sml_gallery_7985_15940_5720.jpg

9e
Raven Guard : 7 - 1
Imperial Knights : 3 - 2

Claws and Effect

Claws and Effect

++ ANGARUS ARANEA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,398 posts
  • Faction: Raven Guard and DIY WIP
Ooh.

How about some hand mounted claws in the style of a certain corvid inspired chapter?
  • Shadow Captain Vyper likes this

Laughingman

Laughingman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 618 posts

I'd like to see some more interesting blades influenced by historical non-broadswords, Daos, Cutlasses, Dussacks, Tulwars, etc... It Would also be cool to see sheathed short blades of reasonable proportions..

MadGreek

MadGreek

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 368 posts
  • Faction: KHALKOTAUROI (Bronze Bulls)

Actually, to build on the sheathed idea, I love your Greek swords, and have several (and recently ordered more) of the Masterly ones.  Sheathed versions would be great, as well as empty sheaths.

12 Months Of Hobby Jan

Master Sergeant, USMC Retired

Knightsword

Knightsword

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 242 posts
  • Faction: Ardent Swords

I've seen your conversion bits used all over Instagram and they look great. If you made a dreadnought sized shield I would love you forever thumbsup.gif

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,824 posts
Can I make a request?
Falcatas.
  • Elzender likes this

Brother Cruoris

Brother Cruoris

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 106 posts
You don't happen to have any deathwatch looking storm shields? =)

Marshal Vespasian

Marshal Vespasian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,356 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
Those double headed axes are two handed aren't they?

I think I will order from your site soon, I love the double handed chainsword

Edited by Marshal Vespasian, 16 December 2018 - 09:26 AM.

uqpKirY.jpgsml_gallery_48988_16053_22483.png

Conversion World

Conversion World

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 29 posts

Hey guys, sorry for the really late answers...

@Claws and Effect:

Once I have done some matching arms to fit the hands I already sell (and I am currently working on those arms), I will look into power fists and claws. A raven inspired version will soon follow at some point. As well will, if that´s something you might be interessted in, a power whip.

@Laughingman

I am absolutely on the same page as you are, for there is a serious lack of those weapons. I will start of with some asian blade types and will try to really build a wide spectrum of historical sinspired weapons over time. And sheated versions as well of which the first one will most likely be a katana and a gladius.

@MadGreek

Sheated version of my Greek swords and empty sheats will be a great addition as well.

@Knightsword

Yeah, Dreadnought or in general vehicle bits are something I really should start going into better sooner than later. I will try to finish my various infantrie wips first, but I promise to look into some dreadnought stuff as well.

@Sete

The Greek Swords I have already are my version 1 with Falcata syle swords already planned to be Greek Sword Version 2. ;-)

@Brother Cruoris

I fear not at the moment. I do have my Large Energy Shield Ver. 1, but this shield doesn´t feature any Deathwatch specific details to be honest.

@Marshal Vespasian

I hope it´s not too late, but yes those double headed axes are desinged to be 2-handed. (Although I saw people already cutting the lower parts of the hilt of, making it a massive 1-handed axe.)

• Sete likes this

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10,824 posts
Nice.
But just to be clear I'm not talking about the Spartan (300) styled kopis but the pre Roman Iberia one ( and traditional looking kopis.)
If it has the traditional look its alright :)

Edited by Sete, 22 December 2018 - 05:40 PM.

RandomMarine

RandomMarine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,305 posts
  • Faction: Iron Ravens
Claymores with a cog like cut outs on one edge similar to the skitari swords for the silver hands would be awesome, also some pickaxes would be pretty cool

DutyBeforeAll

DutyBeforeAll

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 114 posts

Claymores with a cog like cut outs on one edge similar to the skitari swords for the silver hands would be awesome, also some pickaxes would be pretty cool

More mechanicus inspired weapons would be great!

Especially cog toothed axes.

Elzender

Elzender

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,174 posts
Sorry for the thread revival, but I would loke to know if someone has used the posable hands on terminators and whether they look too small on them or not. I am seriously considering getting some power axes, as they look sweet, but I would rather not have terminators with tiny hands.

My blog (in Spanish): http://suenosdeuncon...logspot.com.es/

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpggallery_48988_10069_73849.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Conversion World, Bits, Bitz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users