Flesh Tearers Drop Pods x3

Finally I have just finished three drop pods that have taken me the best part of two months to complete. These new orbital insertion vehicles will be dropping my Flesh Tearers Space Marines exactly where they need to be.... right in the heart of the enemy force. Whilst it’s taken comparatively ages for me to assemble and paint these models they have actually been in my plastic pile for 14 years!! Agh.

Overall I really haven’t enjoyed these models; they are laborious to paint; a nightmare to assemble and overly fragile; in fact this isn’t least favourite modelling project of recent years! That being said I am happy that they are now complete and I look forward to dropping them right into my mate’s deployment area next time we play.

There’s a little bit more detail on my blog:

https://classicastartes.blogspot.com/2018/07/flesh-tearers-drop-pods-complete.html?m=0#comment-form

qijOCBu.jpg

ueRGSnL.jpg

I2r29oc.jpg

1cMhAhx.jpg

r6DRalV.jpg

b41LdDk.jpg

Mm8AUc9.jpg

lbpWWjX.jpg

2c9InkE.jpg

IQYOt7h.jpg

cgA1QnO.jpg

Excellent work there brother:thumbsup: I've a soft spot for Seth and his wild boys, so it's always good to see them get some love. 14 years eh?...… now I don't feel so bad with some of my projects sitting inactive for a mere decade:biggrin.: Drop pods are my favorite transport but they are a real pain to build and paint. The effort you put into yours really shows. Thanks for sharing.

Archived