Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[1750] Death Guard & Nurgle Daemons

- - - - - 1750 Death Guard Nurgle Daemons Narrative

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Lord Marshal

Lord Marshal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,201 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Guard

This list is meant for a narrative campaign and to that end, it's not meant to be the most WAAC of the WAAC (I'd not be running Death Guard otherwise) but given the potential abuses of Gulliman/Bananasoda Jetbikes/Guardsmen CP that may well show up I still want to be able to pack a decent punch. Almost the entire list is up for the debate, although I would still like to keep the Plague Marines just because a Death Guard army without any Plague Marines feels bizarre. 

My primary concerns are, surprise, surprise, the lack of anti-tank. To that end I did consider a Renegade Knight instead of the Nurgle detachment but suggestions are welcome.

Battalion Detachment

HQ

Daemon Prince of Nurgle - 180pts

- Wings

- Hellforged Sword

Malignant Plaguecaster - 110pts

Elites

Foul Blightspawn - 77pts

Troops

Plague Marines x7 - 152pts
- Power fist
- Plague sword
- Blight launcher x2

Plague Marines x7 - 170pts
- Power fist
- Plasma gun x3

Chaos Cultists x10 - 40pts

Fast Attack

Foetide Bloat-drone
- Plaguespitters x2

Foetide Bloat-drone
- Fleshmower

Heavy Support

Plagueburst Crawler
- Entropy cannon

Plagueburst Crawler
- Entropy cannon

Battalion Detachment

HQ

Poxbringer - 70pts

Spoilpox Scrivener - 75pts

Troops

Plaguebearers x26 - 182pts

Nurglings x3 - 54pts

Nurglings x3 - 54pts

Edited by Lord Marshal, 03 July 2018 - 08:53 PM.

Tokugawa

Tokugawa

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 502 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
So 7 men instead of 5 men on each Plaguemarine squad, are also based on...narrative reason? Personally I would shave some points from Plaguemarine squad(take 5 man, plaguesword, special weapons), and insert 1 more Daemon Prince(replace 1 hero).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1750, Death Guard, Nurgle, Daemons, Narrative

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users