Admech battle reports

Redtoof

Nice batrep. I’m glad you had a great time. I do wish you had done a bit of a rundown on the games!

Early morning so I might be missing something - but I wrote (my admittedly very vague) reports for each game, which are linked earlier in this thread and on that post. Not sure if you missed them or just wanted a recap? I guess that would have been useful. My thoughts were to not spoil the result if someone was reading the roundup post but wanted to go back and read the reports, but I guess it might be more valuable to recap in the results post?

Sorry Red. I went back and read your blog and I see now the opponent's names were hotlinks to the battle reports. I got through the first two... I'm surprised how poorly your fist game went. While I don't think that's a tournament destroying list, it's going to give some meta players a good run. :tu:

I’ll admit that the first game I somewhat panicked and made some silly mistakes, in hindsight I’m not sure I could have won the game but I definitely could have made more of a fight of it.

I was fairly happy with how I played in the other 4 - I don’t think I made any really dumb choices.

Also worth noting, if I made that list now, I think I’d have about 130 extra points as well!

Archived