Counts as Pink Horror

Quixus

My immediate thoughts:

"Well, that's a bit of an odd choice for Pink Horrors...eh, whatever, sure."

I wouldn't throw a fit or anything, but I wouldn't call it a natural alternative to the Pink Horror. That said, perhaps if "natural alternative" can only include models accurately described by "a mob of grimdark Kirbys" then perhaps you'll need to look beyond natural alternatives to really make a genuinely awesome unit of Horrors.

My only concern is: how do you handle blue and brimstone horrors? Brimstone horrors I can imagine as the ordinary models, I suppose, but what works for blue horrors, considering they're so much smaller than the pink horrors?

Ha Ha, great description of the Horrors. Actually I think the GW pink horrors do not look enough like grimdark Kirbys, so I wanted something quite different. Additionally I think someone screwed up and switched blue and pink horrors: Only pinks have ranged weapons, yet the blues look like flinging flames, the latter also look more cheerful while the former should be the cheerful ones IIRC.

I do not really plan on using blues, so that won't be much of a problem. Too bad the blues are so tiny. I would love painting them pink. they look very much like the pink horrors from DoW.

I've just seen this. I'm not sure what the creator used them for, but would you mind playing against something like this counting as pink horrors?

They're spirit hosts that they split the ghosts up (they're 3 per base in AoS). So I really doubt anyone would have an issue with it, they're GW models, and they don't have 40k rules. I've never had anyone complain that I use a Orgoid Thaumaturge as my Daemon Prince.

Archived