Sisters of Battle fiction

Atrus

Wanted a topic that covered all sisters fiction as i didnt see the sense in making a topic just because:

"Faith and Fire" IS AVAILABLE AS AUDIO BOOK!!

I may be late to this development so I apologise if this is old news. I was just surprised when i jumped onto the black library app and there it was.

Wanted a topic that covered all sisters fiction as i didnt see the sense in making a topic just because:

"Faith and Fire" IS AVAILABLE AS AUDIO BOOK!!

I may be late to this development so I apologise if this is old news. I was just surprised when i jumped onto the black library app and there it was.

I forgot the name, but apparently there is a new Sisters audio book (only) coming out soon. A pity, as I'm hard of hearing (the quality of my hearing varies day by day. Tinitus - gotta love it...), so I might not be able to enjoy it. I spoke to the author (forgot who) about the likelihood of it being made into a written novel and was given a slightly patronising answer about how it's too difficult to convert a script meant for audio into a written prose. Bit weird that, considering Helsreach was written prose that came out as an audio book <_<

There's a difference between an audio drama and an audio book, which is likely what he was referring to. I'm not completely sure because I haven't heard anything about a new Sisters audiobook/drama coming out. An audiodrama is written like a script, so it's not the same as writing a book. Depending on the writer, switching between the two may not be something they are comfortable with. Although it has been done with the Garro stories. Many of them were audio dramas that were then written as narratives. But that is different from Helsreach, which was written and then just narrated for an audio book. 

Archived