Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Deathwatch size

deathwatch space marines size comparison

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Terimus

Terimus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 306 posts
  • Faction: Sons of Malice

Just curious, are the Death Watch space marines taller than the standard Tactical marines? I haven't seen them personally, but from what I can see, they look a little bit taller. I can't find a good size comparison picture anywhere. 

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 19,203 posts
  • Faction: VIIth Legion
Yes, they're slightly taller than legacy Space Marines. Some of this has to do with posing. You can probably search through old topics in the Deathwatch forum for discussion on this.

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.png

Jukkiz

Jukkiz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 299 posts
  • Faction: Sinners

Bigger then "old" marines but just tad smaller then primaris.

"Every world is under Emperors might, then why i feel empty..."

15th tactical marine 6th company, Ermus. Sinners chapter

Ciler

Ciler

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,799 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Yes, they're slightly taller than legacy Space Marines. Some of this has to do with posing. You can probably search through old topics in the Deathwatch forum for discussion on this.

Indeed. They stand much straighter and don't have the traditional arched/bowed legs, which makes them seem taller despite the fact that the chests are effectively the same size.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. Revelations 6:8
Album link, Thread on the BT subforum

Paradogmatic

Paradogmatic

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 136 posts
  • Faction: ++Redacted//:242++

Indeed. They stand much straighter and don't have the traditional arched/bowed legs, which makes them seem taller despite the fact that the chests are effectively the same size.

Yeah -- the legs work out to a pretty decent height :

3481ulf.jpg

Note that this applies to the DW Killteam -- I'm not sure about KT Cassius as I don't have those models
  • Terimus likes this
//LEGION//GAMMA++OMICRON  -- Transmit

++ 1642nd Explorator Fleet - Yggdrasil // Finished // WIP
---++ //Void Hunters// ( Element 242//Primaris Program ) - Primaris Detatchment  // Finished // WIP

//REDACTED

Closet Skeleton

Closet Skeleton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,080 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Kill team cassius are mostly old school size.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: deathwatch, space marines, size comparison

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users