Just curious, are the Death Watch space marines taller than the standard Tactical marines? I haven't seen them personally, but from what I can see, they look a little bit taller. I can't find a good size comparison picture anywhere. 

Yes, they're slightly taller than legacy Space Marines. Some of this has to do with posing. You can probably search through old topics in the Deathwatch forum for discussion on this.

Indeed. They stand much straighter and don't have the traditional arched/bowed legs, which makes them seem taller despite the fact that the chests are effectively the same size.

Yes, they're slightly taller than legacy Space Marines. Some of this has to do with posing. You can probably search through old topics in the Deathwatch forum for discussion on this.

Indeed. They stand much straighter and don't have the traditional arched/bowed legs, which makes them seem taller despite the fact that the chests are effectively the same size.

Yeah -- the legs work out to a pretty decent height :

3481ulf.jpg

Note that this applies to the DW Killteam -- I'm not sure about KT Cassius as I don't have those models

Archived