Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game stores NM Santa Fe and ABQ

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

brother_b

brother_b

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 773 posts
I'm visiting family in New Mexico. The only gaming stores I remember where Wargames West in ABQ and a game store in the Coronado Mall in Santa Fe.

Both are long since closed.

Where can I go to get my nerd on? Don't need to game just want to browse.

Cheers!

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpgsml_gallery_101149_13675_4249.jpg

N1SB

N1SB

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 868 posts

Hey Brother B,

In case no one responds before you need to head out, there's an official GW about 50 miles out from Santa Fe:

Warhammer - Rio Rancho

4300 Ridgecrest Dr. SE, Suite B, Rio Rancho, 87124-5911, NM US 505-994-1243

There's also the Realm of Possibilities right in Santa Fe on 1700 Saint Michaels Drive.  It's mostly a Magic: the Gathering shop, though, but it does stock Warhammer, as well as X-Wing, Maulifaux, other stuff.

gallery_57329_13636_22281.jpg

brother_b

brother_b

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 773 posts
Awesome thank you.

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,116 posts
  • Faction: The Nephilim

Having lived in Santa Fe, avoid Realm of Possibilities. The store selection is terrible and constantly smells of body odor. 

• N1SB and brother_b like this

“I bring you the symphony of war, the bliss of ecstasy and the rapture of a pain-filled death to our enemies.” –Fulgrim, prior to the raid of Prismatica V
"No sacrifice, no degradation and no bliss will exist beyond our reach. I have such sights to show you all, my sons." –Fulgrim, spoken at the stage of La Fenice

"There will come a day when we are not bound by the wills of those child-gods. For now, we must do as we have learned to – prosecute their wars, pretend we are the masters of our own fate." –Eidolon, prior to the defense of the Kalium Gate

WIP Log: Something Wicked This Way Comes

ECPHBanner.pngECBanner.jpg

brother_b

brother_b

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 773 posts

Having lived in Santa Fe, avoid Realm of Possibilities. The store selection is terrible and constantly smells of body odor.

Fair warning and will heed that advice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users