40k Red Corsairs/Thousand Sons vs Custodes 2000p

steamius

Hey there guys! A special, 2 v 2, battle report today! With amazingly painted miniatures and terrain! We where planing to do this for a while, but kinda got side tracked by life. Now, we managed to find some time, came up with a narrative mission, and went to battle! Hope you enjoy!

AFBu6vV.jpg

FyCC37d.jpg

R2CmXyg.jpg

HfCip2n.jpg

fdM2U8T.jpg

3YeXfLo.jpg

RbJiahJ.jpg

Hy3ObEB.jpg

CQa2P7U.jpg

Fy8oRk1.jpg

yncuhAL.jpg

qJiOmkq.jpg

5CrrzQG.jpg

gUzYGJQ.jpg

Honestly I’m not typically a huge fan of multiplayer games as they can lend themselves to some goofy mechanics but this one includes a lot of my favourite armies and they all look fantastic....can’t wait to watch this!

Honestly I’m not typically a huge fan of multiplayer games as they can lend themselves to some goofy mechanics but this one includes a lot of my favourite armies and they all look fantastic....can’t wait to watch this!

Me neither actually ^^D But its something we wanted to do, and I dont think we will repeat it any time soon xD

It was a lot of fun to watch. There’s so little out there for Red Corsair fans I hope you do more. :thumbsup:

Thank you! Currently Corsairs are my main army ^^D And the best game I had was versus space wolves. If you browse in this thread, or in my channel, you will find the report ^^D

Archived