Chaos-corrupted Sons of Horus

Deadass

Extinction's really cool read, highly recommend it. There's also a very limited edition story called the Wonderworker about something that happens between books 1 and 2 of black legion series which I've heard is very good, but not sure if its available anywhere.

Also, to OP, sounds like a cool idea for army, definitely go for it. As for ideas, depending on gods/theme you want to do, hushrong and others have been doing some pretty cool stuff leveraging AoS khorne models, and I've had good luck mixing dark vengence chosen with other bits. Looks like some good stuff here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/278217-40k-smarines-sons-of-horus-v20/page-7

I read Extinction this weekend after finishing the Vengeful Spirit. I think it was alright, conveyed what was happening to the Sons of Horus pretty well. However, where it ended...THAT'S the story I want to read. When I read that last page and swiped to the next I was silently crying 'No. No no no...' to myself on my couch.

I'll have to look for Wondermaker, I couldn't find it immediately while searching on my phone.

Vengeful Spirit was a fantastic read. I definitely want to do some Luperci using the Gal Vorbak and I need to find some plastic 'flame/fire' bits that I can add to them for that "on warp fire" look. So I'm going to be doing some GW store window-shopping and hunting on ebay. I do not know how many marines I will run in KT and if I will use all the GV in the squad. I was definitely thinking that I would use converted primaris for Gunners (plasma gun and heavy bolter) and I am tempted to do them in SoH colors instead of BL as original planned.

And Princety's work is awesome. I swore I lurked on that plog or one just like it in the past.

Archived