Brotherhood of the Shattered Moon. A White Scars plog.

Johanhgg

Without the BnC, I have not looked myself :lol:

But scuttlebutt is SftS got nerf-batted.

Oh no...ive just completed 9 RG aggressors with a tactic in mind......why? Sure its powerful but alot of things is...i wonder what happened to Alpha legions forward operatives which is STFs chaosway? Nerfed too?

Great to see some White Scars again. Fluff-wise one of my favourite founding chapters for sure. Consider this thread followed. ;)

Without the BnC, I have not looked myself :laugh.:

But scuttlebutt is SftS got nerf-batted.

Oh no...ive just completed 9 RG aggressors with a tactic in mind......why? Sure its powerful but alot of things is...i wonder what happened to Alpha legions forward operatives which is STFs chaosway? Nerfed too?

All infiltration Stratagems got nerfed to being scout Stratagems. Free 9" move instead of free >9" deployment anywhere on the battlefield now. This is in line with the complete removal of turn 1 reserves.

@sfpanzer thank you!

I’ll have my raven guard-army, my red scorpions-project and these white scars. I’m suffering from flu at the moment but will try to finish my scout bikers and my primaris lieutenant.

Left to paint and build is:

Kor’sarro khan on bike

5 man bike veterans

2 assault squads w jp

5 veterans w jp

Some scout squads (but painting them in black muted colors, to be able to use them as RG and I see no point in having sneaky scouts infiltrating enemy territory wearing stark white armour - doomed to fail)

• 1 month later...

To hell with that weathering. Don’t have time to do that to every single marine. Inspiration from another white scar-thread got me focused to this:

http://u.cubeupload.com/Johanhgg/F8FF5B2191104FD1BFF4.jpeg

These guys will be company veterans mounted in Razorback, combi-plas/Melta and Chainsword

Edited by Johanhgg

Ohh yes, the red panels look just right, help to draw the eye and break up the white.

I know just what you mean regarding projects, a few years back I had lots of projects running but none of a size big enough to game with, so I resolved to just keeping my marines (of both allegiances) and selling off everything else. I now have enough to run small games with my Iron Tenth and Slaanesh renegades, however the a Word Bearers project is looming, with the associated militia, daemons and Dark Mechanicum eagerly waiting in the wings... It's a struggle, eh? :wink:

Ohh yes, the red panels look just right, help to draw the eye and break up the white.

I know just what you mean regarding projects, a few years back I had lots of projects running but none of a size big enough to game with, so I resolved to just keeping my marines (of both allegiances) and selling off everything else. I now have enough to run small games with my Iron Tenth and Slaanesh renegades, however the a Word Bearers project is looming, with the associated militia, daemons and Dark Mechanicum eagerly waiting in the wings... It's a struggle, eh? :wink:

Thanks man! Do you have a thread somewhere? A little update.

Guns have started to appear, some more work on the vanguards and started on the bikes.

http://u.cubeupload.com/Johanhgg/249E35030FE4469EBD46.jpeg

http://u.cubeupload.com/Johanhgg/A3B69E77AFA546C5A1F0.jpeg

http://u.cubeupload.com/Johanhgg/D1DE0304760F4B259176.jpeg

The bikes look much more interesting with the red.  Are you planning on adding any of the Forgeworld White Scars upgrades, or more chapter specific bits and pieces, I think they've got some really characterful pieces. Perhaps the Deathwatch Scar as a commander?

Thanks man! Do you have a thread somewhere? A little update.

Got two threads open at the minute - Slaanesh renegades at Blades of Perfection (down in the Chaos forum) and then a more general WiP, Loyalty and Mayhem. I'm on a slight break at the minute due to an exchange year, but might be picking things back up at Christmas, which could see my Iron Tenth getting a log too.