Tzeentch Scripts/Symbols?

Tyriks

Hey guys, I've been working on a Thousand Sons warband lately. I want to use Kairoc Acolytes as basic Tzaangors because I like the models more, representing cultists who have begun to transform but aren't fully there yet. As a result I want to paint them as dudes with Tzeentchy runes or symbols on them with some discolored limbs.

Are there any symbols or writing that are specifically associated with Tzeentch (beyond the crescent moon shaped standard design)? Or am I better off just making some up?

Not much a tzeentchian acolite myself (Nurgle is ma main man), but I think when it comes to tzeentch anything goes as far as symbols, he is afterall the good of sorcery and wisdom and the changer of ways. If you consider his cultists could have acces to the knowledge of hundreds or thousands of worlds, your options are quite open.

The Thousand Sons codex and Wrath of Magnus both illustrate Prosperan numerals, which may fit your needs. I personally use them to enumerate the Rubricae in my squads. Unfortunately, I cannot find a sample online.

Do be aware of the major size difference between Cultists and Acolytes, by the way, before you start your project. I wouldn't blame you for using Acolytes but there is a size difference and there have been some discussions about the legitimacy of that proxy here in the T-Sons forums.

Edit: You may also get some ideas from the ForgeWorld transfer sheet:

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-FR/Thousand-Sons-Legion-Transfer-Sheet-FW

Archived