What would we like to see in Kill Team expansions?

RipOffProductions

I'd like to see the rules compiled and sold separately. Right now, it would just be nice to be able to get the rest of a faction's tactics without buying a $50 box of models, especially if they're models you don't want. In the future, having a lot of rules spread out on cards and single sheets might pose some organizational issues.

I'm lucking out.  I was going to probably buy another 5 man squad of DW anyways.  This way I get the tactics, tokens and a little terrain along the way.  Worth the extra few bucks in my case.  But a lot of people will not fall into this and will just want the tactics.  I hope they find a way to make those available to people.  Same with the tokens, etc, actually.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see the rules for all of the kill zones (including those in the Rogue Trader expansion), special campaign rules (including those for the Rogue Trader expansion), and new factions (not limited to, but including those in the Rogue Trader expansion) collected into an expansion book (like a Chapter Approved for Kill Team). Additional rules through the years might similarly be collected into expansion books.

@IOldanach: I like idea of chapter approved for KT. I wonder if a white dwarf-esque magazine for KT for unit/team updates, new missions, killzones, etc would work out. I'd definitely pay for a publishing like that on a regular basis.

Archived