Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First Custodes list

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Brother Antio

Brother Antio

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 491 posts
Hi guys.
Just getting back into things. Have made a couple of lists with various armies to have a bit of a play around with.
Trying to make 750pt lists so I can build up from there.
Here’s what I’ve come up with for Custodes,

Any thoughts welcome.

+Vanguard detachment+

Shield cap in TA, axe, misericordia- 148
Vexilus Praetor in TA, misericordia, magnifica. 134
3 Allarus Custodians w/ axe and balistus-252
Contemptor dread w/ kheres assault cannon-197

Total-731

Had thought about putting the lot in DS, then read the new beta DS rules which screws with that slightly, so might just slog the lot and maybe use the strategem to split the terminators into individual model units.

Cheers!
Primus Illic Permaneo Sicco - First In, Last Out - Space Sharks VIth Company
Children Of Monatoa, There is Blood in the Water! - Sergeant Galean 1st Company Sergeant Siege of Tranquility Badab War 907.M41
Space Sharks Record Wins 1
Draws 1 Losses 3

Per Suus Cruor Nos Vadum Exsisto Laurifer - By His Blood We Shall Be Victorious. Flesh Eaters IVth Company
Flesh Eaters Record. Wins 11 Draws 5 Losses 7

Prot

Prot

++ EQUES AEDITUUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,024 posts
It’s really hard to make a functional list at that point level. That being said as much as I love my Allarus, you might be asking a lot of them considering the points they are using in your small list.

That aside I will say Custodes really rely heavily on the Strategems to stay effective. I’d really try to find a way to get more than 4 in your games. If you can’t, don’t sweat it. Just realize with greater Strategem flexibility, the army gets a lot better.

Click to see....
gallery_2760_14273_30255.jpg
Instagram: @Prot40k

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users