Terrax Dimensions ? - "help me obi -wan your my only hope "

Hello Campers

I’ve been entered by some pal’s in the Netherlands / dutch GT in November … as a birthday gift …. from my ever competitive friends. 

I have this bizarre idea of taking a pretty alpha strike stygies list with 2 or possibly even 3 Terrax assault drills …. A bunch of knights and some dragoons.

I have most of it but along with this are some of my more “ Converted HQ’s “ especially those based on 3rd party models and I use the Mantic Drill as my Terrax ….. So I applied for permission and got the Thumbs up as long as I base my drill to ensure it complies with the forge world length and size.

I’m aware, I can buy an extension but this would then end up being “ Too Long“. 

So I need a favour … does anyone have a real Terrax and would be willing to draw/trace around it dimensionally so I can make a base?  Then perhaps a scan on an A4 sheet or even just provide some carefully measured dimensions to assist with this?  I will be making the bases out of plasticard which I have in A3 sheets.  Your help could mean,  I buy a bunch of Hoplites to fill the moles with to crush our vile fleshbag foes ...  instead of just shoving in my existing vanguard or living off Tesco value bread and beans for a few weeks as a result of dropping 400 quid at forge world to get real ones which to be honest i dont actually like as much as the mantic one and then paint like a demon for the deadline.

Archived