Deathwatch workshop (formerly Arms with chainswords)

BLACK BLΠFLY

Also if you want more ornate styled chainsword, the ones in the Chaos Marine sets are pretty decent, just needs to scrape off those blasphemous arrows and stars. :wink:

Cambrius

Likewise the Vanguard Vets have a more ornate chainswords compared to the assault marine squad. 

I think the cheapest way to get some (if going for gw) is to get a space wolves box. Pretty sure the one that can make the squads has 10 in and is the cheapest way

The Space Wolve pack and Blood Claw pack use the same sprue which has 4 chain swords per sprue for 8 for the wolve pack and 12 for the blood claws.

Lookin' good! Is that one of the shapeways storm bolters?

Yep... sorry the lighting blotted out the detail. It has the DW icon on the side and the barrels are drilled out too.

Was happy as hell when I found chainswords in the vanguard vet box then I saw they were all right handed ones and all my bolters were right handed too.

Thankfully that is a bit less of a problem in the storm bolter meta, especially if you count twin linked bolters made out of spare guns every SM player has as storm bolters. Just put these on the opposite hand and you're done.

Chainfist attachments from the Terminator sets make great Gear of War esque chainbayonets

The Horus Heresy plastic Tartaros termies are especially good for this, since the chainblades are separate, no cutting needed. You can even cut off blades from excess power swords DW gets, glue chain attachments to guard, instant DW-themed chainswords :tongue.:

took me a little while to piece it together. Its the Primaris body that makes the shotgun look awesome. It's just more in scale and natural. 

Archived