Red Corsairs vs Custodes 2000p Pictures only

steamius

Amazing looking armies! Both sides, beautifully painted. It sure looked like a fun game! May I know who won?

Thank you ^^D

Since my army is close combat oriented. And relies on charges, which I failed. And my meltas shots from the bikers dident hit a single hit, even with the stratagem that gave me a second try to shoot xD I got tabled.  Imperial won the day.....

Amazing looking armies! Both sides, beautifully painted. It sure looked like a fun game! May I know who won?

Thank you ^^D

Since my army is close combat oriented. And relies on charges, which I failed. And my meltas shots from the bikers dident hit a single hit, even with the stratagem that gave me a second try to shoot xD I got tabled.  Imperial won the day.....

Ah, dang. I know that feeling. My CP rerolls are the WORST! Roll a 1 on supercharged plasma, CP reroll, and roll a 1 again. But, as long as you had fun with your army, thats what matters!

Thank you ^^D

Ah, dang. I know that feeling. My CP rerolls are the WORST! Roll a 1 on supercharged plasma, CP reroll, and roll a 1 again. But, as long as you had fun with your army, thats what matters!

yeah ^^D we both did have tons of fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful stuff as always. That last shot is fantastic.

Thank you ^^D Yeah, I noticed it as well xD The emperor must truly protect

Great looking armies. I far prefer Bat Rep photos than video.

Thank you ^^D I dont do photo reports, only videos. But when we gather for a game, and have fully painted armies, I always take tons of pictures. So expect more to be shared ^^D

Archived