[Paint Log] - Dex's Grey Knights

dex_911

Thank you all for the comments brothers!

The project has been slow but it's almost finished. So update time!

My Champion (the only non terminator in the army):

Q3lAyl4.jpg?1

dwLf37c.jpg?1

My last paladin (8 in total):

tuqCEMN.jpg?1

3tEMPai.jpg?1

I am waiting for my 2nd dreadknights base to arrive and the army will be complete! I will then share the entire army in it's glory.

Thanks for the encouragement to keep this project going brothers!

PS - I am super happy I went all terminators with the new beta bolter rules :smile.:

The painting and the converting are very inspiring, awesome work! One idea, on the dreadknight rotating his right wrist to match what the suit is doing. Maybe it's nitpicking, but I reckon that's how the thing would work in practice

Hey Volknar, of course brother!

I start by painting the whole sword with Sotek green. Then take Alaitoc blue thinned down with Lahmian medium. Paint 3/4 of the blade on one half then reverse it on the other. Finally, do the same with Lothern blue but only go about half way up the sword on either half.

Hope that helps!

Update time brothers!

Well, the army is finished! (Aside from one dreadknight base still in the post). Once that arrives and is finished, i will be taking a lot more photos of the army, but here are some of my newly finished dreadknight number 2 and the army itself :) It feels great to have this project pretty much finished. I adore the army. The GK are my favourite army both in look, lore and well, everything!

UisehaR.jpg?1

ybk5o1q.jpg?1

hYUyifu.jpg?1

fp5jSv4.jpg?1

And some army shots:

Obwfi5U.jpg?1

RQaAL6q.jpg?1

v2YPlld.jpg?1

Thank you to those brothers who have inspired me to continue and finish this project. I promise proper photos of the entire army as soon as that damn base is finished!

dex

Thank you brothers!

Freakshow - I have seen some of your work and it looks great also!

Bjorn - You have been there right from the start, thank you brother.

Waking dreamer - I would very much like to see your collection! Let us purge the daemon together brother!

Archived