Gretchin Kill Team Leader

Orpheus108

Greetings All,

Well I'm busting to get my Kill Team box Saturday and I'm normally a death guard player, I'll run a DG team with poxwalkers of course but now I'm looking at running units that I've never played before; Orks and GSC, just to try them and they seem interesting in KT.

Now what drew me to Orks was that you can run a Gretchin leader which is just awesome, even a Gretchin team. So for giggles I'm going to run a Gretchin as a leader and head for an all Gretchin team for a fun game.

I don't see the attraction in running a little git for a team leader myself. The only reasons I would run, if it were me, a grot kill team is to get a lot of models on the team. I don't know if there is a size cap to the teams. I don't have the rules or anything for KT just now. The other better reason would be as part of a camping where the players are able to build several teams and change them from game to game to represent actions in a much larger conflict. which would be good fun for a narrative campaign. Maybe the final battle being made of the best models in each of my kill team, a final kill team if you will all the survivors and veterans for the last mission. 

I'm mostly interested in the terrain sets myself. Not the city set but the industrial stuff. 
Sorry if this wasn't very helpful. 

All good, Warhead01.

I'm thinking from a fun team, I believe the max unit size is 20

20 sounds good. Not sure how many grots that would actually be but it's a good start. My only other thoughts on a Grot Kill team are, can they buy weapons other than a grot blasts, which is just a pistol weapon. Grot snipers would be neat or even just grots with autto guns would get me excited. Good filler for a mixed unit kill team.

Absolutely no options for grots in kill team, stuck with grot blastas. While they mention being able to run an all grot team, and that's technically true, they never said that you can run it successfully. Grots seem to be more like distractions that can be used as a shield.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived