Dedicated Transport

Mirk

You should get one at least. They are actually not very good as transports (all of our options have major downsides) but they are a strong utility vehicle with the resurrection aura.

They also have the firepower of a squad of warriors. Solid choice, they are.

A better transport transport is the Night scythe, though at the same time it’s not a proper ‘transport’ so much as it is a mechanism to ignore the 9” restriction on deep strike, plus their twin Tesla destructor. Use it to deliver your choice of unit (Lychguard, flayed ones, praetorians, etc) into rapidfire/charge distance.

Whatever you decide, welcome to the Dynasties, Mirk! We’re pleased to have you. Good luck with your army!

I have a swappable Ghost Ark/Doomsday Ark on my to do list. I intend to follow this process: http://www.idicbeer.co.uk/2012/04/how-to-magnetising-necron-ghostdoomsday.html?m=1 except rather than putting the Gauss Flayers on magnets, I'll just cut the blades off so they don't have an obvious right way up.

I have a swappable Ghost Ark/Doomsday Ark on my to do list. I intend to follow this process: http://www.idicbeer.co.uk/2012/04/how-to-magnetising-necron-ghostdoomsday.html?m=1 except rather than putting the Gauss Flayers on magnets, I'll just cut the blades off so they don't have an obvious right way up.

If I get a second one, I'm magnetizing for sure, but I think I'll just magnetize the guys and the gun. I don't really like the doomsday ark's "proper" orientation because it just looks upside down. Also, it'll be a lot easier to magnetize!

If I get a second one, I'm magnetizing for sure, but I think I'll just magnetize the guys and the gun. I don't really like the doomsday ark's "proper" orientation because it just looks upside down. Also, it'll be a lot easier to magnetize!

I was toying with magnetizing mine so that the ribs always faced up, but then the front piece of the model blocks the line of sight of the cannon. I was really looking forward to always being able to see the fancy details on my doomsday cannon but then didn't really like how it looked without the prow.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with whenever you start that project up. At first I was going to go off magnetizing it but then I decided it may be cheaper and less time consuming to just buy a second model given the number and variety of magnets involved :lol:

Archived