Ollanius Pius

More than any other BL authour, Abnett tends to insert his original ideas into the 40K setting

Exactly what terrifies me about him getting to finish the series. I rank all of his HH stuff lower than the Big Three.

Wasn't he behind the ideas for Imperium Secundus and Perpetuals?

Would you guys be okay if Olly dies for real/permanently to save the God-Emperor?

Yeah, he was, and both idea's stink.

Ollanius SHOULD die permanently, as he always did. 

As far as we know, Oll immortal but has never died and resurrected has he?

Does he know he can resurrect?

Didn't he "die" in Know no Fear? For all the wars he's been in, I think he's probably quite aware of his abilities.

I'm also 99% certain Horus is so juiced on chaos he could perma-kill even a resilient soul like Oll's. If Horus wanted to kill him, I doubt he'd be getting back up.

I'm sure Oll is very aware that he is a Perpetual.... and I like that aspect of him coupled with the idea that in spite of his eons of existence he still has a everyman persona. My one fear is that he is in real danger of becoming a lackey for John Grammaticus:facepalm: What a spineless tool that guy is.

Didn't he "die" in Know no Fear? For all the wars he's been in, I think he's probably quite aware of his abilities.

I'm also 99% certain Horus is so juiced on chaos he could perma-kill even a resilient soul like Oll's. If Horus wanted to kill him, I doubt he'd be getting back up.

No he didn't die in KNF that i can remember. 

He mentioned having lived a thousand life times but nothing about having died, either.

If Horus is now warp-swole to the point he can take out big E - who can himself wipe a person's presence from the warp as we are already aware - i imagine yea, he can perma kill Oll and make clear the threat he presents to E-Dawg

Yes I realise he must know he’s perpetual but it was more about whether he has died and resurrected yet.

There’s different types after all, right? Some instant heal their own bodies. Some resurrect to new bodies. But all are immortal and never age.

He must be very pleased with himself. The same body after all that time. Same underwear. Same everything.

Crusty.

The STC designs for clean underwear were lost in the conflict on the Y front in M39. The area is now dominated by ork speed freak clans and covered in skid marks.

Archived