Sume's Slaanesh Demons

Sume

The movement trays helped save my back a lot.  Helped save set up time and moving time.  I know some at my local game store was complaining about them.  I pointed out hey, this is a time saver for you.  I am not wasting 30+ minutes a turn moving so you can have more play time.  Complaints stopped when I put it that way.  Nah no particular reason on the shapes.  I cant recall the maker of the trays.  I want to get more.  I got a 2 of the bundles on amazon for 25.  So the L shaped and like the v shaped where all ready in the pack.  I know the site you can order which ones you want.  The bundle pack had 1 of each design.

Sume, I'm glad you had fun with your Slaanesh list. I saw your army in person this weekend and was amazed. Great job! I'd say its among the prettiest armies I saw this weekend.

Yes, my team, the Infil-traitors, also brought fluffy, themed lists this weekend and we largely got trounced. Each of us represented one of the Chaos gods. I represented Khorne with my WE and I only won 1 game but I had a great time. But we placed 8th overall out of about 16 or so which means our soft scores helped a lot.

I played the same World Eaters player you did. He's a great guy and I had a blast. After playing him, I'm definitely going to buy and paint up a squad of 30 Bloodletters. He said it was a balanced unit that is a lot of fun to use.

Tallarn Commander, wow that's cool. Not sure if I got a chance to talk to you then. I was looking at your guys theme and it was great. I liked it. Ya there was some very nice armies.

My team we had softer lists but managed to be up against most of all the harder teams. It was my paint job and the tau army that was really pulling for us.

We had a team from Salem and I have played aganist most of them before. I over heard that they where pretty sour overall. Kinda of a shame but some of those players are the very reason I didn't enjoy the last 2 editions along with the GW power creep. I am glad the guy that min max to the extreme didn't come. I always chuckle when his latest power mode gets hurt with chapter approved or the new beta rules.

For sure I want to go back next year. Got to see what you bring. I am also sume on the ordo forums.

With Slaanesh after the few games I have played it with. I still think it has potential but it needs allied support. Unless you start to dig through the other chaos gods. I think nurgle is the only one that can go mono.

As foe being "that guy" no one wants to play. I am sure taking a few knights or the smaller ones. Could also take potential renegade guard abuse. I made an outsider detachment that has 9 scout sentials and 9 armoured ones. Along with 80 guard all for just shy of 800 points.

While I am sure that might be great fun for me. I am always concesion about whats fun for my opponent. I been on the fence with 40k since 3rd due to playing against people I only found out years later cheat and still do.

For me if I am finding a list that actually starts tabling really tough lists with a turn or two and especially going 2nd. Its time for me to look for something else.

Archived