Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2000 Mars + Stygies VIII

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mars Boi

Mars Boi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels, Admech

Tried playing around with making an army while using all the different units the admech have. Dont know how viable it is but it uses all the units that i wanted so points for looks i guess? Feel free to point out any changes you'd make.

Forgeworld: Mars

++ Battalion Detachment ++

+ HQ +

1x1 Belisarius Cawl [13 PL, 250 points]

1x1 Tech-Priest Enginseer [3 PL, 52 points]

+ Troops +

1x5 Skitarii Rangers [4 PL, 97 points]: 2 Transuranic Arquebi, 1 Omnispex

2x5 Skitarii Vanguard [8 PL, 162 points]: 2 Plasma Calivers, 1 Enhanced Data-Tether

Forgeworld: Mars

++ Spearhead Detachment ++

+ HQ +

1x1 Tech-Priest Dominus [7 PL, 135 points]

+ Heavy Support +

1x1 Onager Dunecrawler [7 PL, 135 points]: 1 Icarus Array, 1 Cognis Heavy Stubber

1x1 Onager Dunecrawler [7 PL, 140 points]: 1 Neutron Laser, 1 Cognis Heavy Stubber

1x3 Kastelan Robots [18 PL, 285 points]: 9 Heavy Phosphor Blasters

+ Elite +

1x1 Cybernetica Datasmith [3 PL, 52 points]

Forgeworld: Stygies VIII

+ Outrider Detachment +

+ HQ +

1x1 Tech-Priest Enginseer [3 PL, 52 points]

+ Fast Attack +

1x2 Ironstrider Ballistarii [8 PL, 150 points]: 2 Twin Cognis Autocannons

1x10 Sicarian Infiltrators [12 PL, 260 points]: 10 Taser Goads, 10 Flechette Blasters

1x3 Syndonian Dragoons [9 PL, 222 points]: 3 Taser Lances, 3 Phosphor Serpentinas’

++ Total [102 PL, 1,994 points] ++

Gaz1858

Gaz1858

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,651 posts
  • Faction: Grey Knights and Admech
Pretty solid list to be fair. Personally I would want some Fulgurite Priests in Stygies.

I havent found the arquebus to be much good in my games. I run the Skitarii rangers bare bones. Keep the costs down and their 30" S4 is good enough.

Neutron laser is another that i dont take anymore as I find the Icarus to be superior in almost every way.

The datasmith can be removed if you like. Deoends how often you switch the Bots to dofferent protocols. I dont take a datasmith now and just use the Stratagem.

Oh and I think your points are off by a bit. The bots should be 330 and I dont think the Datasmith is 52, could be wrong but give it a check.
Snipper Rifles: 36", Heavy D3 Rending, as they hurl barber's scissors across the battlefield with deadly precision!

Mars Boi

Mars Boi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels, Admech
Yeah it didn't take me long to change up this list completely. And yeah the kastelans would be 110 each but when writing this i didn't know that they had 3 heavy phopsher blasters.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users