Inquisition Kill Teams

Is anyone planning one? Are you using Guard, Ad Mech, Deathwatch, Genestealer Cult, Astartes Scouts or a Heretic Astartes with a retinue of cultists? Or something else perhaps?

I'm personally planning to do one "Guard" retinue and one "Genestealer" one, using the Aberrants to represent combat servitors/arcoflagellants &c.

I have been slowly assembling Abnett and 54mm inquisitor characters to leaven my grimdark masses, so I thoroughly approve!

If you're doing Ravenor though, won't you have to try and stretch them into 1K Sons?

I have been slowly assembling Abnett and 54mm inquisitor characters to leaven my grimdark masses, so I thoroughly approve!

If you're doing Ravenor though, won't you have to try and stretch them into 1K Sons?

Oooh that’s a good idea! Hadn’t thought of that! Nice one!

My first team then, using GSC stats (and their tactics just SCREAM Inquisition to me):

12pts "Leader" Inquisatrix with hand flamer and power sword (Metamorph Leader with bonesword and hand flamer)

19pts "Zealot" Puritan Combat Servitor (Aberrant with hammer and claw)

11pts "Combat" Death Cult Assassin (Genestealer)

05pts "Scout" Forester (Neophyte with autogun)

08pts "Heavy" Ex-Escher (Neophyte Gunner with grenade launcher)

05pts "Medic" Medic (Neophyte with basic weapons)

14pts Redemptionist Priest with Eviscerator (Acolyte Hybrid Leader with hand flamer and rock cutter)

12pts Drill Sergeant (Acolyte Hybrid with Cult Icon) - his yelling and his swagger stick inspire those around him! May swap him for a priest/preacher

09pts Goliath Bounty Hunter (Hybrid Leader with hand flamer)

05pts Drookian Fen Dog (Neophyte with Autogun)

100pts, 10 bodies

I am considering changing the Goliath bounty hunter to a Leader with bonesword, in exchange for downgrading the Assassin to a Metamorph with rending claw and whip.

If you're interested what this gang of reprobates looks like, they can nearly all be seen scattered across this thread:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/343206-nq28-hobby-thread-update-1306/

I love the creativity in your crew. Sadly I would probably only embark on an Inquisitor Kill Team if I could take a Custodes Guardian or similar. Which we know is never happening. Lol

I do have a plan to convert an unarmoured Custodes on his Long Walk into the wider imperium.

And thank you!

Archived