Gimble's Angry Marines

Gimble

Hello all, as my first tribute to the forum I will be building and painting an Angry Marine Kill Team.  I have only built and test painted (yellows hard, even in a spray can) some models.  So I now have two motivators to get this project done:

1.  Kill team tourney at LGS in two weeks time.

2. This forum to keep me honest.

Bonus Project:

Hidden Content
Special Item: There will be an Angry Knight along with the team. Only a couple parts have been glued. I thought an angry knight would be a good 'display board' for the kill team, because how could there be a better way to go into battle but by riding a knight!

Pictures of starting progress shall come soon.  The plan right now is two reivers, 2 tactical marines, and 3 scouts.

Thanks for letting me share, I hope you all enjoy the rage.  :verymad:

Qhj79Wo.jpg?2

Edit: working on images.

Work was gruelling.  Here's a pic from where I'm starting.

E4WICUM.jpg?1

Top Right: Reiver with combat knife and Grapnel Gun

Second Row: Two scouts with combat knifes, Scout Sergeant with chain-sword and bolt pistol

Third row: Tact Marine with Flamer, Tact Marine with missile launcher, Tact Sergeant with Plasma Pistol and Power Fist

Left: The Knight for them to ride into battle.

Edit: Thank you for editing tags.

Captain Mike and Xenith, thank you. I did him in four hours with no research or drybrushing. I will definately try to lighten them up.

Firewalker: I general wait a couple games for them to earn names. But, I do like your ideas.

Archived