Hiro's Raptors Chapter Project

Hiroitchi

I approve of you replacing the hip-mounted storm bolters with heavy bolters, but the Dreadnought can really do with some close combat weapons. Maybe you can convert some chainswords into bayonets, and mount them on the autocannons?

The Deredeo Dreadnought does not have close combat weapons.  ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So here is an update and its been awhile.

med_gallery_61925_15403_272468.jpeg

Lias Issodon Conversion

med_gallery_61925_15403_86059.jpg

Relic Deredeo Dreadnought /w Missile Launchers

med_gallery_61925_15403_3243.jpg

Raptors Chapter Vanguard Marines /w Custom Apothecary

med_gallery_61925_15403_417769.jpeg

Added two Infiltrator conversions to the Vanguard Infiltrator Squad to mae 2x Combat squads with a Helix

med_gallery_61925_15403_42890.jpg

Vanguard Captain in Phobos Armor

The Relic Deredeo is well done. Did you kitbash it from an Ironclad Dreadnought's Ironclad assault launchers (count as missile launchers), a Redemptor Dreadnought torso, Imperial Knights Armiger Helverin arms, and Astra Militarum Sentinel legs?

The Vanguard CAPT looks AWESOME. Love the camouflage pattern on his camo-cloak.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Using Armiger torsos as attack bike bodies? You demonstrate good imagination on that competently done conversion, but I think the left side needs a counterweight so that autocannon won't make it tip over. If you won't mount a second autocannon, how about a shield generator for an Invulnerable Save, or a missile launcher to deal with flyers and/or enemy heavy armor?

Here is an update to these bikes. Again thank you @nineswords

med_gallery_61925_15403_879928.jpeg

Using Armiger torsos as attack bike bodies? You demonstrate good imagination on that competently done conversion, but I think the left side needs a counterweight so that autocannon won't make it tip over. If you won't mount a second autocannon, how about a shield generator for an Invulnerable Save, or a missile launcher to deal with flyers and/or enemy heavy armor?

Thank you and you do make sound points however, these are just Attack Bikes in its rules set and Although they can have multi Melta, I just want cheap option for a fast Attack filler for my brigade detachment.

Edited by Hiroitchi