Hiro's Raptors Chapter Project

Hiroitchi

Looks great. I like how you painted the helix adept vials to look like they've got varying amounts of fluid in the vials.

Thanks man. I apperciate that. So today here is what I have accomplished. I decided to use the remaining 10 enforcers and load them out as a C&C Scout Squad and a Sniper Scout Squad. Seems like I'm slowly phasing out my older models which kinda makes me sad, but it is what it is. Let me know what you guys think?

gallery_61925_15403_158874.jpg

Haywire Mine WIP earlier today

gallery_61925_15403_5801.jpg

Haywire mines complete

gallery_61925_15403_55113.jpg

Enforcers Count as Primaris Space Marine Scouts: 1x C&C Scout Squad and 1x Sniper Scout Squad

gallery_61925_15403_77242.jpg

All 4x of my Primaris Space Marine Scout Squad

Ooh, I didn't realize extra mines came like that. Very cool.

Yeah I was surprised and again I was also surprised to find out there is no Helix Adept in the box set.. weird eh?

however finished these guys this evening....

gallery_61925_15403_156401.jpg

Squads 3 and 4 of my Primaris Scouts

You are on a hell of a roll. Can’t stop won’t stop.

Thanks, I really appreciate that. So without further adieu; here are three more kitbashed infiltrators from the Easy Build Rievers and infiltrator parts from the Infiltrator box.

gallery_61925_15403_98890.jpg

Great progress digging the red gun casings! :thumbsup:

I was thinking the same thing. It gives the model some "pop" against all that green. It's a perfect shade of red for the model.

Thanks for the Comments guys. Helps me to keep going on my project. Speaking of project, check it out, here is 2nd Company built around Combat squads. I'm proud to see what I have accomplished. There are more pictures in my gallery, but thought this could sum up of what I am trying to convey.

gallery_61925_15403_48758.jpg

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the comments and motivation. I still need to get 2 impulsors, finish off my remaining 2x whirlwinds, a predator tank, 2x Sternguard squads, 3x 5 man scout squads, and 6x scout bikes. I can see the finish line. Then off to touching up the bases to the style I want. Hmm any suggestions to round off my force? I’m trying to stay away from older marines since well I don’t want them to turn into my betronians.

Love it. The OSL on the back is a really nice touch. I do think the engines stand out a bit though. I think they need some whiter tones in the middle to make them look hot. Right now they just look blue to me.

just waiting for the paint to dry lol. still getting used to these techniques.

So a few updates, I decided to list alot of my current models that I have and a few I intend to purchase. So far doing this backlog painting and making my Raptors Chapter has been quite enjoyable and I intend to finish what I started 5 years ago. Here is my list. Thoughts and or suggestions are really welcome. Oh and I know I dont have a techmarine. I might get it in terms of the Iron Father, but I don't know.

In the mean time lets get back to the backlog. I am finally dusting these tanks off my shelf and lets finish them up with the current techniques I have learned.

gallery_61925_15403_60350.jpg

All the vehicles I am working on today.. (WIP)

gallery_61925_15403_72719.jpg

Edit: Added the rest of the stuff I am working on today.

Edited by Hiroitchi