Hiro's Raptors Chapter Project

Hiroitchi

So I have finished my 6x4 Table that is more or less a Raptors Theme Table using Forgeworld tiles. I'll have different options for a display for Armies on Parade for my boys. But here is a mock battle I put together recently using two of my Army lists. Enjoy.

gallery_61925_15403_5646.jpg

gallery_61925_15403_139220.jpg

gallery_61925_15403_209722.jpg

gallery_61925_15403_54189.jpg

gallery_61925_15403_111770.jpg

gallery_61925_15403_49674.jpg

:wub:

Beautiful!

I appreciate it Duz, maybe one of these days you can get to play on them.

A fine army. I also commend your work on the fortifications.

Which one? My Knights or my Raptors. lol. I kid I kid. But in all seriousness, thank you.

That smoke is awesome!

Thanks, the power of youtube. very inexpensive to make. Overall you can make a bunch of these under 10 bucks sans the spray paint.

You hauled all of your battle tiles (AND TWO ARMIES) to your FLGS? You absolute madlad!

(Looks great btw)

Has anyone asked if these are FW official or eastern reproductions?

Thanks man. Yes these are FW official. I haven't seen any reproductions. Still working on the Refinery tile. I made a few modifications to it so that I dont have to buy another stair and platforms box.

• 1 month later...

So Its been what over a month since I posted anything. I needed the Armiger legs back from my Deredeo Dreadnought conversion to make a Moriax Conversion. I still want a Deredeo Dread so I wnt back to my bits box and found the ETB legs of a Redempotor Dread, reversed it and repurposed it. Here it is guys. enjoy.

gallery_61925_15403_98125.jpg

• 1 month later...

Its been months since I have posted anything with my Raptors so given what is revealed if you remember my attack bike conversions awhile back.. well it payed off. So with the Invader ATV revealed I changed out the heavy bolter with a Gatling cannon and voila, my very own Invader ATV conversion.

gallery_61925_15403_29680.jpg

validation on Equipment lol

gallery_61925_15403_50924.jpg

I used the spare Taurox Gatling guns, cut it in half and replaced the heavy bolter tip I had

gallery_61925_15403_48898.jpg

Now I just need to paint the upgrade and yeap three Invader ATV conversions done. lol the other two didn't need any updates.

Hope you guys like this and since the new models are releasing in the near future, cant wait to get ahold of the rules for these bad boys. Enjoy!

UPDATE: Just finished painting the gatling gun

gallery_61925_15403_62862.jpg

gallery_61925_15403_24403.jpg

Edited by Hiroitchi

Great job on the "counts as" Invader ATVs. If my own modeling skills are up to snuff, I'll try kitbashing Armiger warsuit carapaces the way you did; the armored cockpit looks much better than the Games Workshop model's exposed crew positions, which scream, "Shoot me! I'm right over here!" to me.

You got that changed done quick.....I saw you were thinking about it on fb then bam done

Great job on the "counts as" Invader ATVs. If my own modeling skills are up to snuff, I'll try kitbashing Armiger warsuit carapaces the way you did; the armored cockpit looks much better than the Games Workshop model's exposed crew positions, which scream, "Shoot me! I'm right over here!" to me.

You can do it man, I thought I couldnt do it myself

You got that changed done quick.....I saw you were thinking about it on fb then bam done

Yeah I know, when the announcement hit and I watched it, I stopped halfway through 2 tanks of my Astra Militarum Project. I then went through my bits and took progress pictures. Posted it and while I was posting, I can paint that quick. Then Voila.. done in under an 20 mins.

So Its been what over a month since I posted anything. I needed the Armiger legs back from my Deredeo Dreadnought conversion to make a Moriax Conversion. I still want a Deredeo Dread so I wnt back to my bits box and found the ETB legs of a Redempotor Dread, reversed it and repurposed it. Here it is guys. enjoy.

gallery_61925_15403_98125.jpg

It looks like a Vulture BattleMech...

• 5 weeks later...

Still think your assault bike conversions are some of the most unique and excellent looking models for that role I’ve seen in, well, forever!

Hiro is one crazy modeler. I’m following his fb and ig pages just so I don’t miss his crazy building speed and painting like his marauder bomber

Still think your assault bike conversions are some of the most unique and excellent looking models for that role I’ve seen in, well, forever!

Hey I apperciate it that. I know I haven't posted in awhile because well I dont have any more Raptors to build and paint. I will soon... sneaky 9th edition

Hiro is one crazy modeler. I’m following his fb and ig pages just so I don’t miss his crazy building speed and painting like his marauder bomber

Hey thanks War009, I appreciate that. I try to do my best. Yeah I'm getting better with my speed and quality. lol. I am learning alot of new and different techniques. who knows I might just apply what I learned to my Raptors and update them for 9th. Theyve been the same since 5th edition. Now that I have moved from scouts to a Primaris only collection I might get rid of my firstborn stuff i.e. the rest of my scouts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...