My First Army (Deathwatch)

Some more progress made. I am not just 2 models short of having my first 2k list done! Could technically be more since I am including an assassin using the new stratagem so I will most likely have 1 of each to play with. :P

Venerable Dreadnought #2 (counts as Twin Lascannon and Missile launcher until I can get the bits).

kBoc7TN.jpg

2 squads of Intercessors (1 full squad of 5 and a 2nd squad of 4 using the sgt from a squad I am no longer running)

UTfEMi3.jpg

It's actually just the Space Wolves Venerable Dreadnought kit. I wasn't having much luck finding a regular Venerable Dread around here so I just grabbed that one. One of the benefits of Deathwatch; I can use the other chapters' models. :D

I wish I had thought of things like that when I was building up the army to give them a little more character, etc.

And now the Blood Angels Chaplain is completed. Just need to get their Assassin friends finished and I'm all done. I'll kinda miss building these guys and painting them. I'm sure I'll keep making excuses to fiddle with my list and change things up to get more models. :D

pKGRl9d.jpg

And I'm now done with my Deathwatch army. I'll get a family photo together soon. :P Finished my assassin last night and now have a 2k list to play with. I'm sure I'll build and paint more for these guys (still have 2 other assassins on the way already) but for now they are done.

xaBnAIJ.jpg?1

Archived