Adeptus Titanicus - wishlisting and builds etc

Cyrox

Hey, all skill levels are welcome here, and feel free ask advice or ideas if you get stuck!

So we have the Ignatum, Krytos and now Mortis! Haha, that’s some momentum building up! :yes:

Don't forget Apologist and his amazing work. Legio Praesagius that will be superior to anything I can produce.

• 4 weeks later...

I saw the cover for December’s Titan Death novel and it’s the same design Imperator, down to the skull style head that’s been popping up in artwork quite a few times recently.

I beginning to think we’ll be seeing an AT version of that design sooner rather than later. Almost certainly resin but looking at the scale shown in the aforementioned artwork, it’s not totally impossible it could be plastic. Could probably do it over 4 large frames with only one set of armour and weapons.

I’m not a fan of resin but if it was resin and cost no more than around £150, I think I’d be in for one.

Yeah, not a fan of resin either... 

I believe that the AT game was significantly delayed to be released because they decided (thankfully) to switch to plastic instead having the entire range in resin (it's a FW product after all). Now whether that included only the three types and not the Emperor class it's anybody's guess, but I sure wish they'd do the Emperor in plastic! 

I got myself a Reaver Titan during the downtime and will be starting to paint it tomorrow :) Going to be getting some Warhounds too by the end of the month (unless they go out of stock haha!) Think I will build up a Venator Light Maniple - the Reaver has Gatling Blaster, Laser Blaster and Missiles so the Warhounds might go for Vulcans and Inferno cannons to strip shields. What is everyone else giving their Warhounds?

I fancy a pair with plasma Blastgun and Vulcan Mega Bolter each. That way usage won't drop even if one dies.

Yeah that sounds good - the Inferno Cannons might be a bit too short range wise. Matches my 40k scale loadout too :P 

I saw the cover for December’s Titan Death novel and it’s the same design Imperator, down to the skull style head that’s been popping up in artwork quite a few times recently.

I beginning to think we’ll be seeing an AT version of that design sooner rather than later. Almost certainly resin but looking at the scale shown in the aforementioned artwork, it’s not totally impossible it could be plastic. Could probably do it over 4 large frames with only one set of armour and weapons.

I’m not a fan of resin but if it was resin and cost no more than around £150, I think I’d be in for one.

If they do the Imperator in resin and based on the newer artwork, it'd be a fair whack more than 150 quid I think. The top of a Warlord's carapace seems to come up to somewhere around the head on the Imperator, so with the cathedral it's almost double the height, and more like three times the bulk. Somewhere between the Cerastus and Acastus Knights, I'd wager, maybe around 250 quid.

So on the one hand I hope it's plastic...but TBH if they're going to do more plastic stuff I'd rather it was more Knights and new classes of Titan rather than the HUEG centrepiece that most of us would probably only have out once in a while.

Seamlessly tying in your collection!

I thought about inferno cannons but wasn't sure if I wanted the range handicap. Particularly when trying to outflank foes.

Oh, be brave and go colour to the enemy! Besides, rule of cool. :)

If they do the Imperator in resin and based on the newer artwork, it'd be a fair whack more than 150 quid I think. The top of a Warlord's carapace seems to come up to somewhere around the head on the Imperator, so with the cathedral it's almost double the height, and more like three times the bulk. Somewhere between the Cerastus and Acastus Knights, I'd wager, maybe around 250 quid.

So on the one hand I hope it's plastic...but TBH if they're going to do more plastic stuff I'd rather it was more Knights and new classes of Titan rather than the HUEG centrepiece that most of us would probably only have out once in a while.

I’m sure they’ll do many different classes of Knights. Yet I don’t see it as a conflict with the Emperor Class. I have the feeling that both will happen, with the Knights having some immediate releases and the Emperor Class a bit later maybe. The real question is, will there be any other Titan Classes?

The real question is, will there be any other Titan Classes?

There will :whistling:

Excellent news. I’m really enjoying building and painting AT and intend to get a least 1 of every release (although a £250+ resin Imperator might test my resolve). I might even get to play it one day!

The real question is, will there be any other Titan Classes?

There will :whistling:

Excellent news. I’m really enjoying building and painting AT and intend to get a least 1 of every release (although a £250+ resin Imperator might test my resolve). I might even get to play it one day!

On the slightly sad side - that's the reason we won't be seeing lucius pattern engines any time soon - to get them done right you would need whole new kits as they aren't sharing the mars skeletons. That said, Legio Sinister Psi-Titans :yes:

Keep talking! :woot:

Any time frame for new models or an expansion?

PS I can live with theMars patterns, Lucious will be welcome when they make it, but I’d rather get a totally new Titan class or indeed the Emperor class

Oh. I’d assumed the sprue setup meant we’d just get a Lucius armour sprue sometime very soon. I know we’ll be getting a Lucius style head for the Warlord soon, based on the pictures in the rule book.

Still, new unseen stuff is something to get excited about! The standard titans are such good reproductions of the big ones that it was kind of a boring reveal as we’d seen them before!

Archived