For the first time in the ETL, we are introducing the title of "ETL Master Artificer", a title to be decided by the B&C community at large.
The list above contains the names of the ETL VI participants that obtained the title of the Artificer in alphabetical order, and is the group from which the Master Artificer will emerge!
Vote which one you prefer, and to help you decide, I have included in the next post, pictures with examples of the Artificers' work with pictures made and approved by them.
A few pointers"
- Any member of the B&C is welcome to vote - you don't have to have participated in the ETL to do so. This is open to all.
- Vote on the basis of the quality work done (personal criteria obviously) - not on the basis of the in-Universe faction you prefer
- You do not have to justify your vow. If you want to leave comments however, feel free to do so.
- You may vote more than one option! You don't have to choose only one - unless of course you like only one option over and above everyone else.
Vote which one(s) you prefer, and to help you decide, I have included below, pictures with examples of the Artificers' work with pictures taken and approved by them.
This topic will remain open until Sunday, August 12, where the rank of the Master Artificer will be awarded to one of the above Artificers!
1. Augustus b'Raass: A Typhus to die for!
2. Calyptra: Scourges ready for the party!
3. FearPeteySodes: Space Wolves attack!
4. Interrogator Stobz: Who let the Warhounds out?
5. Jam Master Flex: Yellow galore!
6. Kizzdougs: Heresy most heretical - are you Alpharious?
7. KrautScientist: Armiger with driver?
8. LutherMax: Suave Raptor Captain on cog wheels!
9. oldschoolsoviet: Knights are incorruptible, right?
10. Shas’O R’alai: Big Yellowfin Tuna
11. Spagunk: Maybe a happy Chaplain lives here
12. Tankus Wokus: An Ancient and an ancient Apothecary
13. TheOneTrueZon: Moody Film Noir!
14. Vay: Yes, that's the Manta you're looking for!
15. Vykes: Horus' own!