Reinforcements: Fort dies Mercurii: Segmentum Tempestus.

Axineton

So I decided to start a Primaris Deathwatch squad for Kill Team and this is where I am right now today. Going to try and get them done over the weekend.

My Watch Sergeant: Rhellion Namaat from the Dark Angels
X9EQjGBl.jpg

Deathwatch Veteran from the Hawk Lords Andrus Dysorius
vI8aySSl.jpg

Deathwatch Veteran from the Flesh Tearers Faustian Lorenso
VTEy4IKl.jpg

Deathwatch Veteran from the Castellans of the Rift Cato Aggennor
Vpp8Szul.jpg

Deathwatch Veteran from the Space Wolves Ulfrich Ironaxe
jcBE7NMl.jpg?1
M0YBEw5l.jpg?1

I'll prime the rest tomorrow weather permitting.

Edited by Axineton

Yeah I got Ulrik in a joblot on ebay and thought I'd never use any of the sprue but then the idea hit me this morning and I thought I'd see what it looked like. I like it and think it really makes him stand out.

Nice team, I'm liking Ironaxe's back banner, gives him a very feral vibe. The Hawklord's pad looks great, very clean.

Cheers mate yeah I love the hawk lord pauldron too. I’m gonna take my time with ironaxes back banner and try and do it justice.

It's definitely a nice colour combination and the soft purple really works. Looking forward to seeing the Wolf.

So I've pretty much finished the Hawk Lord, Just need to finish the base, his chest skull and Deathwatch skull plus the handle of his knife then he's done. Also need some wazzdakka red for his bolter. Gott arun to my local Warhammer store tomorrow and pick up some supplies then I'll finish him tomorrow then make a start on another member of the team.

MbgjACtl.jpg

JWxqDIxl.jpg

• 1 month later...

So I've finally finished the kill team at last!! Got a game tonight. I had to rebase the hawk lord as I based the others with a different terrain scheme so I've done that today. I'm happy with the end result and think these aren't to bad. I just get bored with painting for some reason.

Oh and I messed up the space wolf backpack halfway through painting it!! I somehow put my finger in some paint and didn't notice and then picked it up and got paint everywhere!! Wasn't happy. But I think I'm going to use it on the Lt that came with the tooth & claw set in the future once I've stripped it.

ReTLVA1l.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

And now I'm halfway through getting this Redemptor dread built and painted so I want to build on this kill team so I present Marcellus Falx

We have the technology to build you

2uXouzzl.jpg

First basecoat of abbadon black and the leadbelcher basecoat for his left arm. Airbrushed the whole thing and airbrushed the Ultramarines right shoulder pad.

e1hPlOHl.jpg

Better look at the Ultramarine shoulder pad. I hated doing the edge highlight on the groove underneath the Ultra symbol.

A3wgKIwl.jpg

• 1 month later...

So been concentrating on these babys today. Not done any Deathwatch for a while and I'm still painting up this dreadnought but I made a bit of progress today but not much.

I painted 2 of my 3 Reivers chapter shoulder pads today and added decals. I've got a Blood Angel and an Ultramarine here and painted their arms silver.

ycjGVRDl.jpg

uxcRLsYl.jpg

Also have 3 of the kill team box that was out a few years back assembled and primed and basecoated black.

tgIzkd2l.jpg

And last but not least the Redemptor plasma cannon I've basecoated Khorne red and tried my hand at OSL with my airbrush. First time I've ever done this and I'm happy with the result. I did get a little bit of paint spatter on one side but I'll tidy that up as and when I need too.

Started with Macragge blue

6ishAsml.jpg

btKpbpcl.jpg

Then added Teclis blue

TOKEmFJl.jpg

ibhNVgxl.jpg

Then finished off with a Teclis blue and White scar mix because I thought if I added just white scar it wouldn't look right.

JpNAR01l.jpg

CmVQOi7l.jpg

h5w8Kskl.jpg

:biggrin.:

• 1 year later...

Picked up a Deathwatch army on eBay pretty cheap and partially built and painted. I’ll upload pics tomorrow of what I got but hoping it will be near 2000pts. Might need some help with adding up the points.