Flesh Tearers Space Marine Scouts with Sniper Rifles

Legiocustodes

So I decided to add a troops choice to my growing Flesh Tearers army in the form of a scout squad armed with sniper rifles and a missile launcher.

These guys will be able to infiltrate nice and early in order to act as an area denial asset.

0pd7TH6.jpg

1b5wsmh.jpg

vSsA0HQ.jpg

ReYkxUY.jpg

Ah2Dhwk.jpg

4B6Nulf.jpg

KpWL4oX.jpg

There’s a bit more detail on my blog:

https://classicastartes.blogspot.com/2018/08/flesh-tearers-space-marine-scouts.html?m=1

See, this can't be right. Those guys are holding  their weapons incorrectly. Flesh Tearers should be holding the sniper rifles over their heads so they can club the enemy, or hold it like a baseball bat. These guys look like they are considering shooting something.

You did a great job on them and the camo cloaks are especially well done. Bravo!

See, this can't be right. Those guys are holding  their weapons incorrectly. Flesh Tearers should be holding the sniper rifles over their heads so they can club the enemy, or hold it like a baseball bat. These guys look like they are considering shooting something.

You did a great job on them and the camo cloaks are especially well done. Bravo!

I know right!!! I guess the flaw hasn’t taken hold yet.... give it a few weeks and they’ll be using these rifles as poles to mount Ork heads on

love the camo cloaks, please explain how its done.

No worries mate:

Eshin Grey base

Dawnstone pattern blocks

Abandon black pattern blocks

Nuln oil wash (all over)

Touch up all of the above colours with the originals; leaving the recesses shaded

Highlight Abbadon Black with Eshin Grey

Highlight Eshin Grey with Codex Grey

Highlight Codex Grey with Administratum Grey

Selectively apply three white dots at random around the cape

And voila.....

It can take ages and can be a bit fiddly but it’s worth it in the end!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived