Under a Crimson Sky

Spaced Hulk

Under a Crimson Sky

We fight to reclaim a dying world.

Above us the Great Rift bleeds, the heavens stained red by it's unnatural light. The stars themselves are hidden behind this crimson veil, an ocean of chaos separating us from the rest of the galaxy.

Beneath us, the ground is sodden with the blood of millions of Imperial citizens, the once fertile earth now poisoned and lifeless. The bones of the dead crunch beneath our feet, the victims of centuries of ceaseless conflict. Every city has been devastated, every settlement destroyed. The population of Rynn's World has been all but eradicated, leaving only a few scattered survivors clinging to their pitiful existence amongst the ruins.

But still the violence continues unabated, even though nothing remains that is still worth fighting over. The green-skins, long the ancestral enemy of this world, have returned once more, their love of combat driving them back to their ancient battle grounds. Their warbands maraud through the barren plains, desperately seeking any foe to test themselves against. Daemons, foul denizens of the Warp now unleashed into this reality, prowl through the ruined cities, mercilessly hunting those unfortunate enough to have survived. Legions of the Great Enemy, entire armies of the vilest traitors and most debased mutants, have gathered to claim this world for their inhuman masters.

And we, merely the latest defenders of this cursed planet, do what we have been created to do. To stand against the tide, no matter the odds. To weather the storm, and then strike back with all our fury. To deliver vengeance upon our enemies, regardless of the cost to ourselves.

This is our mission. This is our duty,

For under a crimson sky, we fight and die.

gallery_917_14766_993887.jpg

gallery_917_14766_243077.jpg

gallery_917_14766_702507.jpg

gallery_917_14766_669870.jpg

Hmmmmm... I’m not sure how much I support this departure from your Sword Bearers. You have a few story lines that are still leaving me hanging...

In all seriousness though, these Fists look terrific Hulk! I have no doubt you’ll kitbash the hell out of these guys too!

Cheers brothers!

@ Greenz & deathspectersrg7: Don't worry, the Sword Bearers aren't going anywhere. I just fancy painting some different colours for a change!

Really pleased with how simple the Crimson Fists scheme is to paint, and I feel I might have finally made a decent job of the decals! Only taken me about twenty years of hobbying to get it right!

I also want to try some weathering and chipping on the armour, to give a battle worn feel.

Awesome to hear brother. That’s a horrible feeling when your favourite season finale ends on a cliffhanger, then gets cancelled the following season haha

I think that’s a great idea about the weathering and battle damage. That’s their defining feature, the tragic fight for survival. Do it up!

Archived