Undead nurgle space marines?

Lord Kallozar

I'm not brushed up on Nurgle fluff but I know that it is because of Nurgle that his followers don't feel the pain or suffering of the diseases he gives them. If you did an undead type nurgle army you could easily say that they have physically wasted away from Nurgles diseases but are still 'living' because he gives them the life to stay alive and be active if you know what I mean.

I think Poxwalkers were already designed to give off a walking dead zombie vibe it's definitely doable, and the Death guard in particular have their slow advance just like a horse of undead would, I'd say go for it!

Undead is not really a thing for Nurgle. Nurgle is the chaos god of (perverted) life and every death just serves to create new life. The closest thing you get are Poxwalker and Plague Marines who are so full of diseases (aka lots of life you don't want in your body) and thanks to Nurgles blessings void of pain that their body doesn't react much differently compared to traditional undead anymore. Hit them, cut them, blast them, they don't care and just keep slowly marching towards you. ^^

Archived