More Genestealer Cults models on the way (boxed set)

Dosjetka

Hail brothers and sisters of our benevolent cult!

The Four-Armed Emperor has smiled upon us yet again and has blessed us with a new character and multi-part kit to better bring about his arrival: the Abominant and multi-part Aberrants!

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/08/12/coming-soon-new-models-and-a-new-battle-in-a-box/

I'm looking forward to getting my grubby little claws on this box and seeing what else in store for us faithful over the next few months. :devil: :tu:

I'm definitely getting this box. I'll probably flog the wolves to bring the price of it down and I'll be keeping the GSC as I'm really into them at the minute. what do you reckon the price will be? I reckon between 80 or 95 quid.

So sounds like the GSC are getting an actual Codex release, compared to the usual "bring in line with 8th edition" releases. So now we know we've got the Aberrant box, the Abominant, and the as-yet unnamed gunslinger character. Although, something to be considered, maybe the gunslinger is just a variant build of the Primus, rather than having set wargear? Maybe they'll just allow actual wargear choices.

I am *hoping* the gunslinger(s) are a fast attack option. As of now sentinels are the only FA  option.

OFC I´ll settle for him being a lone gunman, but I´d love it to be a unit of hybrids with 3 pistols each :-D

I am *hoping* the gunslinger(s) are a fast attack option. As of now sentinels are the only FA option.

OFC I´ll settle for him being a lone gunman, but I´d love it to be a unit of hybrids with 3 pistols each :-D

In either scenario i just hope they can actually wound something x)

• 2 weeks later...

GW really is lacking quality ensurance on their print media - the rules booklet in the tooth and claw box is missing the point costs for the sword of the metamorph leader.

First that whole page from the SW codex, now this.

Can't we get one book without a misprint or printing error theese days?

How hard is it to get a document checked for completeness & correctness before it's send off to the printers?

I can easily grab the missing point cost of the equipment in question out of index: xenos 2 - that's not the point.

With the premium price GW is asking for their products, proper lectorate work being done before release should be the standard - not the "fix it in the FAQ" mess we get now.

*shakes head in disgust*

Archived