Wish Listing Future Black Templars Releases

BloodWolves

(dont know the english word - but "gesalbter Rumpf" was that rule in german in 4th edition ) 2CP

choose a land raider crusader - each damage against this model is halved

That was the "Blessed Hull" rule in the English codex.

exactly.

What do you think about those stratagems?

• 1 month later...
We aren’t strength 3 models. But more seriously I’d get a buff for 1A model Power Weapons (a army rule non-character models with wielding Melee Weapons of AP -1 or greater attack an additional time with that weapon.)

Isinfier, on 03 Nov 2018 - 2:41 PM, said:

Regarding the plastic characters, and that rumour of 'Imperial Fist upgrades';

I spoke to our local Geedub staffer today, and he's heard from the top-down that the plastic upgrade sprues (for older marines) have only just paid for themselves, and that he's been told by a member of the Warhammer Community team that the rumour is true, and close to release/reveal. Interestingly, the same applies for the much older Black Templar upgrade sprue. We should be seeing more than just the Imperial Fists, but he wasn't certain if it was just going to be stuff for Primaris; the implication he got from the WHC staffer was it would be both.

*** Heavy Breathing ***

For me, as a new player just beginning to get into the hobby, I don't necessarily want anything new. What I'd like to see is some repackaging of the current stuff to make it less cost restrictive and wasteful.

BT specific:

A "Crusader Squad" box. Take a normal tac squad box and throw in the relevant parts from the upgrade box

Or

A smaller upgrade sprue, more in line with the ones the big 4 chapters have now got. If that's not doable just give me more chainswords and tabards, how many spare Terminator shoulder pads and Rhino hatches do I need?

None BT specific:

A paperback copy of the rules and codexes. £60 just for those two books before I can really start to play, never mind the few £hundred to collect,build and paint an army, is quite hard to swallow especially when they're only available in hardback for no good reason other than to squeeze that few extra quid out.

I spoke to our local Geedub staffer today, and he's heard from the top-down that the plastic upgrade sprues (for older marines) have only just paid for themselves, and that he's been told by a member of the Warhammer Community team that the rumour is true, and close to release/reveal. Interestingly, the same applies for the much older Black Templar upgrade sprue. We should be seeing more than just the Imperial Fists, but he wasn't certain if it was just going to be stuff for Primaris; the implication he got from the WHC staffer was it would be both.

*** Heavy Breathing ***

for me it seems like "Codex Last Wall" is not far away.

*** Heavy Breathing ***

My heart skipped a beat.

• 2 weeks later...

new Rumors for Chapter Approved:

Land Speeder 50 points (-20)

Intercessor down 17 (- 1)

Repulsor 185 (-25)

Primaris captain 78 (-9)

Captain in gravis 90 (- 2)

Twin las to 40 (-10)

Land raider to 200 (-39)

Land Raider redeemer 180 (-64)

Terminators 23 (-3)

Drop Pod 63 (-20)

Also storm shields dropping in price (no numbers yet).

Yeah -3 isn't anywhere close enough to make terminators worth it, they need rules improvements. I'll be seriously disappointed if GW completely miss the mark by giving our faction cost adjustments only, and no rules adjustments when that's really what we need. People have been clamoring for changes to our chapter tactics ever since the Admech, Eldar, and IG codexes came out and applied the rules to their entire armies. With better traits.

• 2 weeks later...

1)  all full Astartes go to 2W and 2A.

a ) sword brethren and such becoming 3A and so on...

b ) terminator armour sword brethren would be 3W, 3A 

2) chain swords become AP -1 in addition to currently +1A

3) all bolt pistols, bolters, storm bolters etc become AP-1

4) terminator armour allowed to roll its 5++ invulnerable save after failing its 2+ modifiable armor save

havent even gotten to BT specific stuff yet, but all the above would be a good start, and without straightening out SM in general, we are building on a broken foundation.  i'll think on it more...

Archived