DIY Listing Added to Tabula Astartes

Brother Tyler

Hopefully most of you are already aware of the Tabula Astartes. I added a new index page this morning, listing all of the DIY Chapters.

All of these Chapters are listed elsewhere in the tabula (e.g., alphabetically, by founding, and by progenitor legion), but this new index allows members to examine all of the DIYs that have been submitted.

I look forward to seeing more "completed" (by the DIY Submission Standards in the Tabula Astartes) Chapters added to the tabula.

Nice!

Unfortunately, I seem to forgot to inform you that my Storm Riders are not a Raven Guard successor anymore.

They've become a 2nd Founding White Scars successor after revising them.

Sorry for the extra work. :sweat:

I've done all of the searching that I am going to do. The future relies upon members submitting their DIYs in the Tabula Astartes topic as a reply. The submissions guidelines, including criteria for a "complete" DIY, can be found in the Tabula Astartes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That is exciting!

I will now need to put in the necessary work to ensure my 3 DIY chapters are eligible for online immortality!

I might/should do the same for the further 2 chapters I have which aren’t fully fleshed out.

Archived