Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Ultramarines Army with Amateur batreps and pics

Ultramarines Primaris

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Brother Lunkhead

Brother Lunkhead

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 822 posts
  • Faction: Praetorian Sword, Ultramarines

Your army is looking greatthumbsup.gif Shame you had to abort the game... Looks like you were off to a good start. Nice picture set from the game though. Good luck on your next game.

• Fr33Dom likes this

Fr33Dom

Fr33Dom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 800 posts
  • Faction: White Consuls & Death Guard

Your army is looking great:tu: Shame you had to abort the game... Looks like you were off to a good start. Nice picture set from the game though. Good luck on your next game.

Cheers Brother Lunkhead. Yeah I did get off to a better start than my second game thanks to everyone’s recommendations here and I think me playing kill team has also helped in a roundabout way.

Fr33Dom

Fr33Dom

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 800 posts
  • Faction: White Consuls & Death Guard

Had a game against Imperial Knights tonight. I much prefer these than those Dark Angels!! Turn 1 I think i lost around 9 intercessors and my stormraven took two wounds. My redemptor took a lot of wounds down to 4 wounds left. if I remember correctly it was a helverin that got him down to that.

Game was only 3 turns as I had to pick my son up from work but we're having a rematch after xmas. Roboute managed to kill a knight and a helverin by the end of turn 2. He was also killled but I managed to roll a 4 I think and revived him and then rolled a d6 nd rolled a six to get 6 wounds back. He is a beast!! I did wonder why every opponent had convinced me not to use him in my games!! Now I think I'll use him a lot more now. Sorry for the nooby report. I will get the hang of it once I know what I'm doing. i'm slowly getting there. And still loving the game more each time I play.

My opponenet won the roll off and I couldn't seize the initiative.

WBqtMWXl.jpg

My guys in as much cover as possible from those big scary guns

xfsmMgLl.jpg

This little git took out 4 of my intercessors on turn 1

dKbaPWal.jpg

The boys chilling in the repulsor

45Ji1ZKl.jpg

roboute Guilliman and the gang.

jd5aC0Ml.jpg

big scary knight

AcnkDBxl.jpg

Turn 2 and the knights are getting nearer to my boys in blue.

4ecZOT7l.jpg

XvODuiYl.jpg

The knight is now down to 20 wounds thanks to the Primarch of the 13th

6lyFDTal.jpg

I think I got charged here but not quite sure. so RG decided to pile in!

sRRjAcUl.jpg

The Primarch avenged his fallen sons with the emperors sword and killed the knight. The knight had the decency not to explode so G'man was safe.

1YV6XUEl.jpg

• Captain Idaho, Black Orange, Ishagu and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ultramarines, Primaris

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users