speed freaks! - new buggies spotted!

Triszin

Hopefully there are a few options in the box, otherwise i'm sure more suitable Klaws can be found lurking in bitz boxes. Some kind of lance lke Big choppa wold be interesting...

Really really want the new codex in my hands so I can plan out an army. Bikes, Truck boyz and as many of the new Buggies as possible, all led by this guy. Probably lose every game but they'd look damn good doing it!

Hopefully there are a few options in the box, otherwise i'm sure more suitable Klaws can be found lurking in bitz boxes. Some kind of lance lke Big choppa wold be interesting...

Really really want the new codex in my hands so I can plan out an army. Bikes, Truck boyz and as many of the new Buggies as possible, all led by this guy. Probably lose every game but they'd look damn good doing it!

I wouldn't worry about that..

Orkses is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!

I do love Orks.

I remember a story in the Gorkamorka rules about an Ork that's lost his arm. Something like:

"Boss, I fink I've urt me arm"

"What ya mean fink?"

"Well Boss, I can't find it. I looked in the Trukk and asked the other lads and no-ones seen it"

"Well, you can go to the Doc if you want"

*Looks at Borgutz drooling in corner, 'e was neva the same after goin' to the Doc* "Errrr... na boss, don't really need it. Got another and be lighter on me feet like, get through smaller gaps and that"

"That's me boy!"

Surprised I resisted getting more than a Kill team for this long really....

• 2 weeks later...

It's noticeable that GWs hand got forced here. They had to start revealing the Ork stuff a bit early and now there's a long time nothing until they catch up to their original schedule. It's a bit annoying and takes a little bit away from the hype as non-Ork player, but I'm still looking forward to the new models and speed freeks a lot!

Archived