Salamander Custom Dice

Warbringer

Gemini Black-Green/gold is what I'm looking at. With the legion number and flames on the 6 spot and pips on the rest. I suggest we wait at least until the release though. Just in case GW releases Salamander dice. We might have people bail out for those.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be up for 20. My personal preference would be for (in order) Gemini Green-Purple/gold, Gemini Black-Green/gold or Vortex Green/Gold.

I know the Green/Purple/Gold isn't as fluffy, but the purple really sets off the green nicely. :-)

We might want to start a poll maybe so we can keep track of the favorite color schemes. Also maybe create a list on the first post to keep track of the names of people that want to order, how many dice they want and the color they want. That way it is all in one place. :D

Hi guys.

This would be my first time involved in purchasing custom dice. How does the pricing work fully? I.e., what is the base price for the die?

Also, do you know what the shipping cost to the UK would be?

Price is based on quantity ordered. The more the cheaper they are. Here's the break down...and for our purpose there would be only one custom side so the price listed below would be the cost per die...that's the cost for each side that is customized and includes the price of the die...

10-25 dice: $1.00 per side

26-99 dice: $0.75 per side

100-199 dice: $0.60 per side

200-499 dice: $0.50 per side

500 + dice: $0.42 per side

Doesn't help that this site/thread is very slow. Posts go days/weeks without any answers or additional input. Maybe Warbringer will pop back in and we can get a color poll and get the ball rolling. 

Edited by Nubster

As I figured...Chessex is apprehensive about using the image on the green translucent die I posted above. Of course I also do like the flame over XVIII design as well. Not as much in your face Salamander but most will understand what it means and of course more obvious if you're rolling them while playing with Salamanders...lol

I was also thinking about this. Does this say Salamander or is to too dragon-ish?

74308569_10157645714799291_8528254042676

Chessex said they can use the last image I posted if anyone is interested. I think I'm ordering some with that image. If we end up doing the group buy using the flame over XVIII I'd still be down for some of those too. Can't have too many dice...right? lol

Edited by Nubster

Looks good. When are you planning to order?

10 week lead time. I'll probably order soon-ish. If you're interested let me know how many and if the cost makes sense we can combine the order for a price break and add in any additional if anyone else is interested. I'm also sending them a request with the XVIII design just to make sure it's cool. I'm sure it would be. It doesn't come close to anything that GW has. I'll see if they will do a sample with something like a Velvet Green/white or Gemini Green-Steel/white. Something with a lot of contrast between the image and the die. 

I'm down for 20 of the XVIII dice. Is it possible to get them in that Green and possibly a Gold as well?

So, 15 Green and 5 Gold for me if possible. Otherwise 20 of the Green is what I'd want.

Edited by Aothaine

The marbled green x20 and the marbled green and gold x20 please! :D

Lol! Just increased my dice count but I don't care. If I can get 20 of each of those with the XVIII with flames icon I am sold!