Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightsworn - Dark Eldar Project Log

Nightsworn Dark Eldar Drukhari Necromancy Aeldari Elf Dark Elves Fantasy 40k Aelf

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Rhivan

Rhivan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 26 posts
  • Faction: Dark Eldar, Admech

Hello everyone I've been doing project logs for a while (and I even have one on this site in the Dark Eldar section but I didn't know that this existed at the time as I'm still kinda new to Bolter & Chainsword.  

Anyway I play Dark Eldar and have been making a converted army in the theme of Necromancy, Armor, and Kabals (you'll see some of these themes as I post images) if you all would like I could start posting lore to go with each of the models as well. Anyway on with the show!

Talos Pain Engines

IMG 20171130 214607012

Grotesques

IMG 20171130 214806681
Bolter 1

Incubi

Project Log 3
Project Log 4
Executioners

My first conversions (These are pretty much a test now but I'll put em here anyway)
Reavers

WIP Mandrakes (Conversion not Complete)
Drakes 1
Drakes 2
Drakes 3
Drakes 4
Drakes 5

Wyches-Kill Team (You can see some of my other projects here if you look)

Archon Conversion

Anyway I hope you guys like some of my conversions and more will be on the way, and I look forward to your comments :)

• Soulhunter1995 likes this

Soulhunter1995

Soulhunter1995

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 95 posts
  • Location:The Darkest Depths of the Eye etc Cheshire, United Kingdom

Apologies if this is threadomancy but I just want to say that I love what your doing with these conversions biggrin.png I especially love the Incubi and the Talos (or is it Taloi for plural?) Anyway keep it up my friend happy.png

Blood Angels 3rd Company 8th Edition - Won /Draw /Loss : 2/1/3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nightsworn, Dark Eldar, Drukhari, Necromancy, Aeldari, Elf, Dark Elves, Fantasy, 40k, Aelf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users