Corvus Corax in new books?

Tiger9gamer

That all may be true regarding Lorgar/Guilliman, but that's not what Moonreaper claimed. He said that the "Emperor would have told Guilliman that it was Lorgar, Erebus and Kor Phaeron that started the Heresy".

Secondly, I'd take all observations from the Word Bearers trilogy with a grain of salt. That was written back when Legions were in the tens of thousands at most, and the actual Crusade-era Legions had very little fleshing out at all.

Guilliman did meet the Emperor in the 41st Millenium. The Inquisition and the Eldar could have told him as well

Point being that Guilliman vs Lorgar is a grudge match that needs to happen! Have Warp-Corax go after somebody else

Guilliman did meet the Emperor in the 41st Millenium. The Inquisition and the Eldar could have told him as well

Point being that Guilliman vs Lorgar is a grudge match that needs to happen! Have Warp-Corax go after somebody else

Does the Emperor know that Lorgar was behind the corruption of the Legions. Does the Inquisition or the Eldar? I am not certain anyone knows how Lorgar orchestrated Horus' fall except perhaps Magnus and I don't know of he got to pass the message along.

I just don't think anyone on the Imperial side knows about the events in First Heretic. Sure they know the Word Bearers turned along with the other 8 traitor legions but does anyone know how instrumental they were? I am not sure they do.

That all may be true regarding Lorgar/Guilliman, but that's not what Moonreaper claimed. He said that the "Emperor would have told Guilliman that it was Lorgar, Erebus and Kor Phaeron that started the Heresy".

Secondly, I'd take all observations from the Word Bearers trilogy with a grain of salt. That was written back when Legions were in the tens of thousands at most, and the actual Crusade-era Legions had very little fleshing out at all.

Dude, you're not getting it. I know that the Emperor met with Guilliman. I'm not disputing that. Never did. What I am questioning is whether the Emperor knew about Lorgar being the original cause. I'm not sure he did. The Inquisition most likely doesn't either, what with their fractured understanding. The Eldar as well don't necessarily know. Hell, most of the Chaos Legions probably don't know that Lorgar/Erebus were behind the corruption of Horus.

Dude, you're not getting it. I know that the Emperor met with Guilliman. I'm not disputing that. Never did. What I am questioning is whether the Emperor knew about Lorgar being the original cause. I'm not sure he did. The Inquisition most likely doesn't either, what with their fractured understanding. The Eldar as well don't necessarily know. Hell, most of the Chaos Legions probably don't know that Lorgar/Erebus were behind the corruption of Horus.

Actually, it is in the short story, the Board is Set, that both Emps and Malcador know of Lorgar's role (and the fact that it could have been another Primarch that fit in his role)

In another story, Malcador tells a dying friend that the Heresy was semi-intentional. Present Day Magnus and Mortarion (due to magic sight) are implied to know of Lorgar's role in the Heresy

Archived