House Raven force growing!

Ishagu

The Lord Protector Guilliman has requested assistance from the Mechanicus, and they have provided him with the mighty war engines of House Raven in order to crush all enemies of the Imperium that stand before him.

...Just wanted to share a picture of my house Raven Knight detachment. I intend to grow the force, but I might instead build up a Mechanicus army as I have a Cawl model in my queue that could lend a hand.

39442142_2229525677075990_44241403272128

The bases are literally the texture paste, painted in Mournfang Brown, dry brushed in Rakarth Flesh, and the grass is just the GW grass on some PVA glue applied around!

I then go around the base outline in black to make it neat and the effect looks great whilst not distracting from the model.

OK guys, can I get some advice?

It wouldn't take too many purchases to push these Knights into a full AdMech army, especially as I already own Cawl. Tell me, how does this list look?

HQ:

-Belisarius Cawl, Warlord

-Techpriest Engineseer, Pater Cog Tooth

Troops:

-10 Vanguard, Radium Carbines

-5 Rangers, Alpha with Arc Maul and Arc Pistol, 2 Arc Rifles

Heavy Support:

-4 Kastellans, 2 with Fists and Heavy Phosphor Blasters, 2 with Twin Heavy Phosphor Blasters and Heavy Phosphor Blasters

Imperial Knights:

-Knight Castellan, Cawl's Wrath, Ion Bulwark

-Knight Armiger, Melta Gun

-Knight Armiger, Melta Gun

Any advice would be appreciated. The Ranger Alpha has all that gear simply because I had points spare

For your Kastalleans, are you planning to go 2 squads or run those 4 as one squad? Mixing the weapons in a 4 man squad is pretty tough with these guys as their weapon loadouts do entirely different things. I guess you could go with the fists and the phosphor on top but that just semms like a waste. I they are two squads that would make sense as the fist ones can catch people off guard for sure. 

Other than that looks pretty good, the vanguard might struggle in 10 man squads due to low leadership, but they will look really cool for sure, especially if they are painted as well as your knights. 

Realy nice looking figures there !

Regarding your list:

You should think about Data Tethers for the Vanguards.

With the Robots it is pretty much like Lazy Soldier said. Mixing is not a good idea. If you want to get most out of Cawl, I would recommend 4 Dakka Bots (which is a bit boring to be honest). If maxing out the list it not what you are looking for, 2 Dakka and 2 Fists are perfectly fine.

Archived