Sig's Wolves

Sigmund_Igthorn

Hey All - It's been a long time since I posted anything here.  Life comes at you fast... I've been spending a lot more time building and painting models lately. Everything from 40k to Zombicide. I really got back into my wolves though and finally made some progress on a few. Feedback/criticism is always welcome. 

The GHs on 25mm bases are affectionately known as my Ebay Hunters.  I got (approx) 30 marines and Krom for $40. They were pre-built and slathered with SuperGlue.  I've practiced different techniques on them (hence a lot of the variance). There is still a pile of them - 15 unpainted will turn in BCs and 10 more GHs. I am going to try to speed through the units and finish them up in the next couple of months.

Army1

Army2

SWs

The Ghs on 32mm bases were purchased about 5 years ago when I was getting back in the hobby.  I finally finished my last one a few months ago...

Army4

I love dreadnoughts.  Annnd I guess I did a wulfen dread before they were cool :wink:

Army3

WD

I converted a chaplain to a priest, there's Krom, and now (finally finished) Harald.  I have some more HQs/characters that I plan to convert and paint.

WP

Krom

HD2

HD

Next big models to be finished are my TWCs and Drop Pod.  Then the Stormwolf/Fang (it's magnetized!).  Infantry will be done along the way.

OpBench

TWC

I'm excited to see what the codex brings - hopefully time will permit me to get back into playing soon. 

Thanks!

-Sig

Archived