Necromunda: Ratskin Renegades

Iron_Within

So I have written a full set of Ratskin Renegades for my Necromunda Campaign. I will be playtesting next weekend, but I wanted to know what people think of them. Unfortunately B&C doesn't hold the formatting when I attempt to paste it over so I'll have to post a link. 

Because the campaign, the Renegades are called "Native Renegades" to differentiate them somewhat from Necromunda, but it's intended to Ratskins. 

The idea behind them is they're meant to have okay to mediocre shooting, they don't have any heavy firepower by default and find it hard to acquire anything heavier than a Shotgun. What they are, are fast, One of their Champions having a movement of 6" and their psychic powers are intended to be powerful. They are good in combat and cheap. They overwhelm with speed, numbers and nimbleness, that's the idea anyway.

http://dirtsidewar.blogspot.com/p/native-gangs.html

One this that the link doesn't include for is the options for Captured fighters in the Campaign.

Renegades
Grisly Warning
The Native Renegades rather than Sell or Trade the Captured Fighter may instead make a Grisly Warning out of the victim. The Captured Fighter is gruesomely killed and their flayed corpse left on display in a public location as a warning to others. The Renegade Gang gain +1 Reputation and all Fighters count as having the Fearsome Trait for their next battle. The Gang who the Captured Fighter belongs to gain the Berserker Trait for the next battle against the Native Renegades.

Archived