How old are you?

old git

I think the B&C community is a bit older than the majority. There was a time forums would be filled with eager, wide-eyed 13 year old idiots, (apologies if you are currently 13, both for the remark and the disappointing years that likely lay ahead for you) but they are mostly confined to Facebook or other forms of social media now.

Goddammit Cryptix, stop reminding me that I'm not one of the youngest people in this hobby so some references and benchmarks don't make sense :tongue.:  I jest, I jest. 

YEAAAAAAh, Born in the '80's!  The, uh, late 80's... the latest 80's... 29 here! 

Post Scriptum; I just didn't want to break that '82 chain.  But, I did get into the hobby when I was 7 (with Ultramarines, of course) so I still got more than 20 years experience.  

I'll catch up to you in a couple of months, does it depress you too that we will be 30 next year?

28, 29 in December, so the big 30 is next year for me too (just). It's a weird feeling, the prospect of your 20s ending definitely seems like a threshold being crossed and I do wonder where on earth the time has gone. I feel like my uni graduation was just yesterday. Helpfully my Dad keeps reminding me that it only seems to disappear quicker the further you advance in years, so there's that to look forward too. One thing it is making me do hobbywise is assess my backlog vs. my productivity rate and think about selling some stuff...

Quiet at work on night shift so thoughts turn to random stuff. As my user name might suggest I'm somewhat mature. I've been gaming for over 30 years, mostly GW stuff but with a smattering of other systems thrown in now and again. I still have the same enthusiasm as I did when I was first hooked and I'm now at the crusty old age of 57. Anyone else care to share?

So ... apparently, sans out resident "immortals" (chickens ;)) ... I appear to be the second eldest to fess (yeah it's a word ... in the Appalacians) up.

circa. 1964

Five years removed from a year of chemo and still ticking. Never give up.

Archived