Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SRW: just for fun battlesuit army

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

TURBULENCE

TURBULENCE

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 564 posts
Small beginnings of an army of all drones and battlesuits, just for fun. Got my first crisis team done, minus a little Gap filling and moldline cleaning. I made lots of little mods to the battlesuits, and had a lot of fun playing around with the crisis kit.

pixlr_20180821213638670.jpg
pixlr_20180822000200416.jpg
pixlr_20180821235859811.jpg
pixlr_20180821235613335.jpg

Hope you all enjoy, c&c welcome
Look for a coldstar coming soon.
  • mithrilforge, Triszin, elmo and 5 others like this

brother_b

brother_b

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 731 posts

Those are amazing, well done sir, well done.

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpgsml_gallery_101149_13675_4249.jpg

Triszin

Triszin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,288 posts

love the weapon conversions.

might steal the idea myself

banana

TURBULENCE

TURBULENCE

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 564 posts
Thank you for your comments. And please steal away, I don't that flattering. If you have any questions about the alterations to the weapons just let me know and I can break down what they're made of.

The hardest bit it's the hands. While they fit, enforcer hands look wildly out of proportion with the rest of the suit, giving a cartoonish look. I really wanted to about that. Solution: wraithblade hands. Perfect size and right number of digits.

TURBULENCE

TURBULENCE

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 564 posts
Commander "Beowulf"

Really proud of this one.

pixlr_20180823141652592.jpg

The commander is, for the Tau, uncommonly aggressive. Preferring short range engagements, Beowulf Pilots a failed prototype of the Coldstar battlesuit that only he has been able to master. The design, plagued with issues caused by it's eccentric designer such as poor weight balance and it's inclusion of the archaic Rail Driver close combat weapon, is nonetheless a potent machine in the hands of a truly skilled pilot.

Fans should know right away who this was inspired from. Fluff helps drive that home.

C&c welcome
  • mithrilforge, Triszin, Jud Cottrell and 2 others like this

Trevak Dal

Trevak Dal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,611 posts
  • Faction: Black Legion (Night Blades)
...Heavyarms?

Though it also has elements of Epyon and the Wing gundam.

Those weapon conversions (on your crisis team) are on point. I love the crisis carrying crisis sized infantry like guns look.

Edited by Trevak Dal, 07 September 2018 - 08:02 AM.

"Our Turn" - Centurion Khârn.

TURBULENCE

TURBULENCE

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 564 posts
A mech from the super robot Wars franchise, the alt esien.

I'm on vacation but I'll be back in a few days and have another crisis box already waiting for me, so expect more fun battle suits soon.

Edited by TURBULENCE, 12 September 2018 - 11:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users